|
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Ouran High School Host Club Kaichou wa Maid-sama Hayate no Gotoku Fruits Basket Vampire Knight Fullmetal Alchemist Gakuen Alice Kaichou wa Maid-sama Hayate no Gotoku Vampire Knight Bleach Skip Beat Star Star Star - SNSD Sad Resolution - Davichi Juliette - SHINee Show!Show!Show! - SNSD Love and War - Davichi Oh! - SNSD Love Forever - Davichi;Seeya;T-Ara Edward~FMA Hikaru;Kaoru;Honey-senpai~Ouran Usui Takumi~Maid-sama! Squall;Cloud;Zidane~Final Fantasy Sora;Roxas~Kingdom Hearts |
Friday, March 13, 2009 March 12th *-Another Great Day-*
Im late 1 day for my blog again...I'll try my best not to be late anymore ><.Anway...Let's think its March 12th now k? Today i finaly gt all my exam results except for BM Penulisan.I cant believe my Science dropped 12 marks compared to last year's paper.At least its still an A.82% to be exact.My Science beat stupid NYS~!Yay~3rd paper i beat him already.In the whole class only 9 ppl gt an A i think...So im quite satisfied wif my results =D I gt my Moral results today too~94%.I never expected i will get 90%+ since my moral results ai'nt very gud.I dun understand all the words for th fill in the blanks at the exam.Guess i was lucky xD (I'm a pretty lucky person)I beat YS in tis paper also.Muahahaha~!Now its the 4th paper =D Everyone can easily see y im so happy today =3 The bad part of today is here...My English results...I gt 96.25% (quite a high score rite? (= )Here is bad part....I lost to YS in English AGAIN!I dun think i ever won him in English b4....=.= He barely won anyway...He scored 97.5% or smth like tat.He gt the highest score in class.GRR!!I could hav gt the same score as him too if teacher did'nt - my 1 point in the subjective paper so suddenly >< Well...Even though it has a bad part in the day (Like every normal day)I'm still really happy =) I feel so tired today...Really need to find some time to have a nice sleep at nite.I jus can fall asleep at nite since im a nite person...I feel so active during the nite =( So it makes me hard to sleep =.= Fangirl-ing at 6:02:00 PM |
I'm 13,♥ blue & anime ♥ My friends & ☆=) Normal people are BORING☆ ♥ My dreams that are simple
♥Blue ♥Random-ness ♥Graphics ♥Anime ♥Music ♥Peace when needed ♥Chatting ♥Japanese food ♥Cute stuff ♥Manga ≯Irritating stuff ≯People being stupid ≯All rice except Japanese ≯Idiots Watching anime Listening to music/singing Going crazy Graphic designing Reading Reading Manga Ching_Yee Ching Joy_Li Mei Debbie_Jia Qi Megan_Pei Xin 6k's blogg 6I Class Blog Kei_Sze Zee Kit Yi Serene_See Ling Coshyn CSI(J) [Animepaper] [Hitsugaya.org] [Imeem] [Little chibi]
|