Tx's Anime & Music Sensation
Photobucket
Leave a message for me~
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Ouran High School Host Club
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Hayate no Gotoku
Fruits Basket
Vampire Knight
Fullmetal Alchemist
Gakuen Alice
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Hayate no Gotoku
Vampire Knight
Bleach
Skip Beat
Star Star Star - SNSD
Sad Resolution - Davichi
Juliette - SHINee
Show!Show!Show! - SNSD
Love and War - Davichi
Oh! - SNSD
Love Forever - Davichi;Seeya;T-Ara
Edward~FMA
Hikaru;Kaoru;Honey-senpai~Ouran
Usui Takumi~Maid-sama!
Squall;Cloud;Zidane~Final Fantasy
Sora;Roxas~Kingdom Hearts
SNSD Songs (Korean Songs) <3 TaeYeon forever


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

You are listening to Tx's fav English Songs =)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tx's Fav Anime Songs/Themes =3 People who hate japanese songs/anime are advised to not click on the play button.Complains are taken very seriously.Auto play turned off for the sake of people who love to complain about people's tastes for songs =D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, March 30, 2009

*-Full Moon shines again =P-*

Been soooooo long since i updated my blog.Guess its bout time.Life has been well...same like usual for me since these few weeks.Ys is jus like a normal jerk...so not much diff about tat...And the piled up homework is still coming.Im kindda used to tat already anyway...

Lets go to the more..."special"stuff tat happened lately.I went to 1 Utama to buy my jump rope tat time and i finaly found it.YES!And here comes the better news.Mayb u can say best news so far too =) There was like a CD sales at 1 Utama so my mom said she wanted to stop thr and i found they had loads of anime CDs.Its jus like hitting the jackpot for me~!I found the anime CD i was looking for for sooo long and i finaly found it!The crappy part is tat i 4gt to buy it...=.= But i bought Shugo Chara season 1~It was pretty cheap i guess...RM40 for 2 CDs.And i bought Full Metal Alchemist~!I always liked tat anime but i guess i stoppped awhile cause i wanted to watch others...but im back as a mini Full Metal fan now =D I bought other CDs too.Saiunkoku Monogatari(Colourcloud Palace) and Cardcaptor Sakura(CCS).The CCS movie was abit boring...ok..mayb VERY but it was jus RM10 so i guess its worth it.

Im reading the Twilight Saga like insane now...Still haven complete the 4 freakin thick books yet...Im at the final book already.FINALY too...I think im gonna read the 3rd book(Eclipse) again soon cause i jus like..simply read through it.So many ppl keep asking if i can lend my twilight books...URGH!It will be so unfair if i lend it to someone and dun lend it to the other...Wat a mess...My class current fav book is Twilight and jus cause im reading it the freak Ys said tat i wanted to "follow" him.If like i will be brain-washed by him!He's is like brain-washing 70% of the boys in my class -.- Lets forget tat for now...Now the next thing...btw,kc is gonna lend me the Twilight CD tomorow unless he forgets....

Sze Zee(Kei) gt num 1 in our class!I cant believe it!But tats part of a gud news too.If she can get num 1 i might have a chance to get inside 2-10 or so.I've never ranked tat well in class since...Std1 i think.Ching is so...protective over her results...she doesnt wan to tell anybody her results at all.URGH!I still cant believe kei gt num 1 in class =.= I hope thr wont be anyone who will make me have a smaller chance of being in num 2-10.

Joy started to go to the same BM tuitoin as me today.I hope the teacher din freak her out...Im soo happy i have company thr.Finaly too...I think im the only 1 who studies in yuk chai tat go to tat tuitoin...I feel so lonely but i gt no choice since thr are gud teachers thr...My BM results did improve since i started having tuitoin thr i guess...But its so hard to follow the SK syllables...

Now here is my violin report =D I went to my first mini orche practice ytd.Was'nt very gud but better than i expected.Thr are oredi like erm...3 main songs for the orche or so.Tat includes Canon in D and Ave Maria,2 of my fav classical songs.And thr is oso Fur Elise...1 of my least fav songs.I cant believe i have to be harmonic violinist or wtv...I really wanted to jus play the normal 1...All the songs sound so...urgh...weird when its changed to harmonic...

Fangirl-ing at 7:00:00 PM


Get your own Digital Clock

You'll know what you need to :)
I'm 13,♥ blue & anime
♥ My friends & ☆=)
Normal people are BORING☆
♥ My dreams that are simple

♥Blue
♥Random-ness
♥Graphics
♥Anime
♥Music
♥Peace when needed
♥Chatting
♥Japanese food
♥Cute stuff
♥Manga
≯Irritating stuff
≯People being stupid
≯All rice except Japanese
≯Idiots



Watching anime
Listening to music/singing
Going crazy
Graphic designing
Reading
Reading Manga
Ching_Yee Ching
Joy_Li Mei
Debbie_Jia Qi
Megan_Pei Xin
6k's blogg
6I Class Blog
Kei_Sze Zee
Kit Yi
Serene_See Ling
Coshyn
CSI(J)
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body> Version 0.6 // >> My soul is winter << //