|
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Ouran High School Host Club Kaichou wa Maid-sama Hayate no Gotoku Fruits Basket Vampire Knight Fullmetal Alchemist Gakuen Alice Kaichou wa Maid-sama Hayate no Gotoku Vampire Knight Bleach Skip Beat Star Star Star - SNSD Sad Resolution - Davichi Juliette - SHINee Show!Show!Show! - SNSD Love and War - Davichi Oh! - SNSD Love Forever - Davichi;Seeya;T-Ara Edward~FMA Hikaru;Kaoru;Honey-senpai~Ouran Usui Takumi~Maid-sama! Squall;Cloud;Zidane~Final Fantasy Sora;Roxas~Kingdom Hearts |
Thursday, March 5, 2009 March 5th *-Another Happy Day =D-*
![]() Im worried sick about my 华语写作 results....Teacher said a lot of ppl failed the exam.I lost to Yong Sheng in English again!!!!ARH!!I can't take it any longer!I lost to him in al the papers so far...I won't lose to him in tomorow's exam for sure! Anyway...Many great things happen today too =) I finaly managed to make an animated graphic!Yay me ><~Im soooo happy!Too bad i cant put animated pictures on my profile at blogger....Sobzz....I worked nearly all afternoon on that graphic and its a big success!(at least for a 1st try =3) I dun hav any tuition today that is y today is my fav day.I feel sooo relaxed today except for the fact im worried about tomorows chinese paper.Chinese is my weakest subject =p but ill try my best like usual. I tried looking for some new stuff on blogger to make my page cooler and i realized i can use imeem to feature music here.I have an imeem account too.The link is www.imeem.com/animefangal .Anyone can go check it out since i really like some comments for my newest profile featuring Mitsuki Kouyama from Full Moon wo Sagashite & Hoshina Utau from Shugo Chara.You can say the theme is pop-singing love <3.> Btw,today's English test was a piece of cake =p.Since English is one of my strong points so im hoping a high score.If i dun get high scores for English,Maths and Science then i wont be able to hav such a high ranking in school(at least its quite high to me =3)I managed to make a bracelet for Debbie during the exam.I hope she will like it cause im planning to gib it to her tis sunday when we go to the cinema to celebrate her b'day.It's been awhile since i made a bracelet for someone's b'day =). Anyway,nth else happened today other than the stuff stated abv.But i still had a great day since i know im improving in graphice designing.Here is the graphic i made today~Too bad its not animating on tis blog though..=( If u want to see it u can jus go to my imeem page i featured it as a header xD *-My 1st animated graphic-* ![]() Fangirl-ing at 9:19:00 PM |
I'm 13,♥ blue & anime ♥ My friends & ☆=) Normal people are BORING☆ ♥ My dreams that are simple
♥Blue ♥Random-ness ♥Graphics ♥Anime ♥Music ♥Peace when needed ♥Chatting ♥Japanese food ♥Cute stuff ♥Manga ≯Irritating stuff ≯People being stupid ≯All rice except Japanese ≯Idiots Watching anime Listening to music/singing Going crazy Graphic designing Reading Reading Manga Ching_Yee Ching Joy_Li Mei Debbie_Jia Qi Megan_Pei Xin 6k's blogg 6I Class Blog Kei_Sze Zee Kit Yi Serene_See Ling Coshyn CSI(J) [Animepaper] [Hitsugaya.org] [Imeem] [Little chibi]
|