|
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Ouran High School Host Club Kaichou wa Maid-sama Hayate no Gotoku Fruits Basket Vampire Knight Fullmetal Alchemist Gakuen Alice Kaichou wa Maid-sama Hayate no Gotoku Vampire Knight Bleach Skip Beat Star Star Star - SNSD Sad Resolution - Davichi Juliette - SHINee Show!Show!Show! - SNSD Love and War - Davichi Oh! - SNSD Love Forever - Davichi;Seeya;T-Ara Edward~FMA Hikaru;Kaoru;Honey-senpai~Ouran Usui Takumi~Maid-sama! Squall;Cloud;Zidane~Final Fantasy Sora;Roxas~Kingdom Hearts |
Monday, April 27, 2009 *-Weekend update-*
Well...I changed my blogskin for the 1st time wif big success =D at least HALF success...It is halfd self made so i dun rally expect much.I couldn't do much wif the basic stuff tat was teached at school...I'll have to find a way to learn it on my own i guess =) Im so happy im getting some comments already.Most of them said it was nice and i think im quite satisfied wif it too =P Everyone who gav an opinion said it was nice except Coshyn =.= Btw,she created a blog too,her link can be found at the class blog and at my blog.I jus started so she din hav to say it was empty =.= If she wan i can go typing like siao!*sigh*Chill....chill...jus a stupid comment...Anyway,she shouldnt comment on mine if she cant even put on a blog skin made by others!She called me to help and was sooo irratating!Yeesh!!...She asked the most stupid questions i ever heard...She was like...How u make a blog arh?How to sign in arh?If tomolo i wan make post then how i do arh?Wat happened to ur blog arh?Y so empty 1?How u do a blog skin?Can help me do arh?.....Never ending questions...She cant even use a customized skin properly and now she wants to put a blogskin adi...So...I bought some stuff for Yoki on Sat too.2 new toys and 3 types of snacks.I hope she wont over-eat and get too fat...but im happy she luvs her new toys =) She is so hyper playing wif tat frisbee like thing!And cute =) Joy came over today for tuition again and we played wif Yoki for like half an hour.She was so happy.Mayb im gonna put some pictures of her on my blog.But i hope I'll know wat im doing since i never actually put a proper picture on my blog =P Today smth er...shocking happened.I never expected tat ys would call me to join their debating group.But they could have at least asked other girls b4 inviting me...I was like the 1st.Then i asked Helena,Zi Ling and Dee Yon.All of them said ok so now thr are 4 girls.I really wanna post it on the class blog so more girls would join but Joy said better not cause later some ppl will start envying ppl cause they never gt invited.I guess tats true since the girls in our class are kindda sensitive...well...SOME of them...Mayb i'll ask ys's opinion tomolo 1st =) And im happy he doesn't hate me =) Since nobody updated the class blog like forever...I updated it.I did some deleting and adding.I finally deleted those who is the most unpopular person polls.I know alot of ppl encourage me to do tat =.= but Sze Zee said dun delete.I dun care bout wat she thinks anymore.Its not like she actually maintains the blog -.-" Im not scard of her since teacher supports me in deleting those polls =P I added a Link List oso.For those who wanna see wat i updated jus go to the 6k blog urself... Fangirl-ing at 8:09:00 PM |
I'm 13,♥ blue & anime ♥ My friends & ☆=) Normal people are BORING☆ ♥ My dreams that are simple
♥Blue ♥Random-ness ♥Graphics ♥Anime ♥Music ♥Peace when needed ♥Chatting ♥Japanese food ♥Cute stuff ♥Manga ≯Irritating stuff ≯People being stupid ≯All rice except Japanese ≯Idiots Watching anime Listening to music/singing Going crazy Graphic designing Reading Reading Manga Ching_Yee Ching Joy_Li Mei Debbie_Jia Qi Megan_Pei Xin 6k's blogg 6I Class Blog Kei_Sze Zee Kit Yi Serene_See Ling Coshyn CSI(J) [Animepaper] [Hitsugaya.org] [Imeem] [Little chibi]
|