Tx's Anime & Music Sensation
Photobucket
Leave a message for me~
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Ouran High School Host Club
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Hayate no Gotoku
Fruits Basket
Vampire Knight
Fullmetal Alchemist
Gakuen Alice
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Hayate no Gotoku
Vampire Knight
Bleach
Skip Beat
Star Star Star - SNSD
Sad Resolution - Davichi
Juliette - SHINee
Show!Show!Show! - SNSD
Love and War - Davichi
Oh! - SNSD
Love Forever - Davichi;Seeya;T-Ara
Edward~FMA
Hikaru;Kaoru;Honey-senpai~Ouran
Usui Takumi~Maid-sama!
Squall;Cloud;Zidane~Final Fantasy
Sora;Roxas~Kingdom Hearts
SNSD Songs (Korean Songs) <3 TaeYeon forever


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

You are listening to Tx's fav English Songs =)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tx's Fav Anime Songs/Themes =3 People who hate japanese songs/anime are advised to not click on the play button.Complains are taken very seriously.Auto play turned off for the sake of people who love to complain about people's tastes for songs =D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May 18th-19th *-Sick again-*

May 18th
Sad or what?I got 78% for my chinese science.A "B"...My 2nd B for chinese science in my whole life...Shouldnt be over-confident next time.*Sigh* I was sooo sad and ys said his usual "Hahahaha!You got a B!"Lame...Its always the same.I dont really mind anymore cause his laugh sounds so fake comapared to the cheerful laugh last year.

Happy Happy~!I got 92.5% for my English!Yay me~!Thats not the reason im so happy actually =) I finaly beat ys in his strongest paper!In your face,loser!Serves him right for calling me idiot,stupid,loser,sucker etc. so much.He must seriously be lousy to lose to a loser.I cant believe i got the third highest mark for english...Thats BAD cause im attracting more attention from mdm tang...I got enough of her attention...She is like a nagging machine =.="

Well...I felt sick so i didnt look happy at school.I felt like puking!Cause of that, i didnt go to tuition.One good thing there i guess. xP I had a nice nap then when i woke up i had fever again...same like last time.*sigh* why does this keep happening to me? sobz...I went to see doc(jinn's dad) and he said that i gt slight fever.He gave me medicine...I hate medicine...and a MC...I love MCs xP.A day break from school.I went back home and rest.End of the day!
May 19th
Still sick...Sobzz...Im so lonely at home.Nobody to talk to,nobody to chat with on msn and worried bout the pile of homework today.I didnt have anything to do so i tried my luck with reading FMA manga.Yesterday i didnt have enough strenght to focus reading something on the comp.At least today was better,i managed to catch up to the latest release!Yes!I really want to read the next chapter~Too bad the FMA manga release is as slow as Shugo Chara =.= Once a month...

I didnt know who to call to ask about homework...Serene was having tuition at that time...Coshyn aint picking up her phone.Joy should also be at tuition...I took my chances and called joy.Luckily she din go tuition~So much homework today =.=" New chapter like i predicted *sigh* At least im less sick now.Ys nearly gave me a heart-attack.He online then straight say "Your pen get 83."Then nudge me.I was like thinking..."What the hell?My pen get 83?What does pen mean?"Then i thought bout penulisan...I got 83%!Yay me~!Improvement by 3%.Ys sure improved a lot in his exam this time...Or maybe its just because his results are getting more even...

Rush rush...homework time~!Need go read spelling again =.= I hate chinese spelling...I changed my blog skin too.For the sake of the ppl reading my blog.Words too small for the last blogskin xP Hope everyone likes it.

Fangirl-ing at 7:07:00 PM


Get your own Digital Clock

You'll know what you need to :)
I'm 13,♥ blue & anime
♥ My friends & ☆=)
Normal people are BORING☆
♥ My dreams that are simple

♥Blue
♥Random-ness
♥Graphics
♥Anime
♥Music
♥Peace when needed
♥Chatting
♥Japanese food
♥Cute stuff
♥Manga
≯Irritating stuff
≯People being stupid
≯All rice except Japanese
≯Idiots



Watching anime
Listening to music/singing
Going crazy
Graphic designing
Reading
Reading Manga
Ching_Yee Ching
Joy_Li Mei
Debbie_Jia Qi
Megan_Pei Xin
6k's blogg
6I Class Blog
Kei_Sze Zee
Kit Yi
Serene_See Ling
Coshyn
CSI(J)
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body> Version 0.6 // >> My soul is winter << //