|
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Ouran High School Host Club Kaichou wa Maid-sama Hayate no Gotoku Fruits Basket Vampire Knight Fullmetal Alchemist Gakuen Alice Kaichou wa Maid-sama Hayate no Gotoku Vampire Knight Bleach Skip Beat Star Star Star - SNSD Sad Resolution - Davichi Juliette - SHINee Show!Show!Show! - SNSD Love and War - Davichi Oh! - SNSD Love Forever - Davichi;Seeya;T-Ara Edward~FMA Hikaru;Kaoru;Honey-senpai~Ouran Usui Takumi~Maid-sama! Squall;Cloud;Zidane~Final Fantasy Sora;Roxas~Kingdom Hearts |
Saturday, June 13, 2009 June 13th *-Flash Back Trip-*
Since that trip was something special i decided to post back.That day was the first day of our standard 6 short holiday.For some reason,i couldnt sleep the night before...so painful =.=" Dee Yon said it might have been cause i was too excited.I woke earlier than usual that day,6:30am.Cause i was half asleep,i was pretty slow and at the end i reached there late...I had to stop at 7 eleven to buy water too!What a rushing morning...at least that kept me awake. Departure was like 5 mins after i reached.Phew~At least i didnt need to run after the bus...The way to the soya sauce factory was a bit boring...I nearly fell asleep,too sleepy.That factory was b-o-r-i-n-g!!!The worst destination of the day.I kindda pity those people there...So few people actually bought any of their products or cared to listen to their explainations about how to make soya sauce...I only know that that factory was FILTHY!Looked so disgusting -.-" Next destination,Beryl's chocolate factory.The reason i bought money.That was the best factory i've seen in Malaysia so far.Cleanest and most modern too.That cinema thing was kindda nice i guess...The route after that was kindda squash...Those workers looked to pitiful...Like locked up in a cage for people to see...Exactly like a show-case.I liked the chocolate shop though.Bought lots for my family,my whole family except my mom loves chocolate.I bought the white choco,tiramisu choco,mint choco,milk choco and shell designed choco.It was better than i expected =) but its not really good quality since it melted....Good chocolate is not supposed to melt.And i realized our class is really unenviromental friendly =.= Using so many plastic bags just to buy chocolate.I borrowed one of my moms shopping bags so i wont use any plastic bags.Helena said she forgotten to bring hers. By now,i was really sleepy =.=" Like i said,not enought sleep.We went to some craft place.Well,the half asleep me sure did a bad job at the clasy thing...seriously bad job.When i get it back,its going straight to the dustbin if im not satisfied.The soap thing was quite ok i guess...because that came first and i wasnt that sleepy.Is there a problem with a blue heart?=.= I thought that the rectangular shaped ones were too common so i chose heart shape and blue is my fav colour.That teacher asked me and i just answered "Its special,my style.Tx's style." Like i said,its great being me. The destination i was waiting for the whole day and it made me really dissapointed in the end --Sushi King.Lunch was the worst sushi i've had.THE WORST!!!Im never ever stepping foot is sushi king ever again!!Lunch was just some stupid box which i dont call sushi at all.Sushi means raw fish and there was none.How cheap-skate can sushi king be?Yeesh!I knew that the food are something over night so i didnt expect anything to be fresh but totally no salmon is wayyy too much =.= Just staring at that stupid box made me lose my appetite.To me,that thing was horrible and it made me starve =.= Too little food.Mak was begging for food like mad.I didnt want to beg of course,it'll look stupid for a girl to do that.When i eat sushi,i dont care bout quality unless its super bad.Like when the raw salmon is frozen like ice or something.Now i know i should listen to my family members more "Never go to Sushi King!"After that we had some simple sushi making lessons which i already knew.Actually,it looked more like language class to me...They were like "Good morning in Japanese is Ohayo.Thank you in Japanese is Arigato."Those English spellings are all wrong =.=" They should check the web for the proper spellings.Its "Ohaiyo" and "Arigatou"...Like i said,it was the worst and took up most time.The chocolate factory was the best. The trip back was boring again...I was listening to my Ipod so it wasnt that bad.Btw,i realized the boys in our class are very afraid of their picture being taken =.=" TJ,Ys,Aston and some other guys were like wearing bags on their heads to prevent their picture from being taken =.= and i thought only girls disliked their pictures being taken...Well,some.Like me,Helena and Joy.We reached school earlier than i expected.I went for a short walk and then went back to the front door to wait for my parents but they were already there.After that,the night was a tiring one.I nearly slept when i was playing maple.And yes,im playing maple again because i feel bored lately.Oh ya,Im reading Gakuen Alice manga for the first time.I watched the anime before,one of my first animes.The manga is so nice~And Natsume looks really cute.Shakugan no Shana didnt give a good result...was so complicated. Fangirl-ing at 9:29:00 PM |
I'm 13,♥ blue & anime ♥ My friends & ☆=) Normal people are BORING☆ ♥ My dreams that are simple
♥Blue ♥Random-ness ♥Graphics ♥Anime ♥Music ♥Peace when needed ♥Chatting ♥Japanese food ♥Cute stuff ♥Manga ≯Irritating stuff ≯People being stupid ≯All rice except Japanese ≯Idiots Watching anime Listening to music/singing Going crazy Graphic designing Reading Reading Manga Ching_Yee Ching Joy_Li Mei Debbie_Jia Qi Megan_Pei Xin 6k's blogg 6I Class Blog Kei_Sze Zee Kit Yi Serene_See Ling Coshyn CSI(J) [Animepaper] [Hitsugaya.org] [Imeem] [Little chibi]
|