Tx's Anime & Music Sensation
Photobucket
Leave a message for me~
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Ouran High School Host Club
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Hayate no Gotoku
Fruits Basket
Vampire Knight
Fullmetal Alchemist
Gakuen Alice
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Hayate no Gotoku
Vampire Knight
Bleach
Skip Beat
Star Star Star - SNSD
Sad Resolution - Davichi
Juliette - SHINee
Show!Show!Show! - SNSD
Love and War - Davichi
Oh! - SNSD
Love Forever - Davichi;Seeya;T-Ara
Edward~FMA
Hikaru;Kaoru;Honey-senpai~Ouran
Usui Takumi~Maid-sama!
Squall;Cloud;Zidane~Final Fantasy
Sora;Roxas~Kingdom Hearts
SNSD Songs (Korean Songs) <3 TaeYeon forever


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

You are listening to Tx's fav English Songs =)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tx's Fav Anime Songs/Themes =3 People who hate japanese songs/anime are advised to not click on the play button.Complains are taken very seriously.Auto play turned off for the sake of people who love to complain about people's tastes for songs =D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, June 27, 2009

June 26th *-The usuals-*

--June 26th
Teacher let us have sports today.Teacher seems to be in a good mood.We didnt really do much.All we did was jump rope for the girls and basketball for the boys.Well,that includes the tomboys as well like Coshyn and Jia Yun.Looks so weird that only 2 girls are playing basketball with a whole group of boys.I our class boys keep saying that IM a tomboy...=.=" Its just so unfair even though life its not supposed to be fair...The girls were playing kidnapping of something i think.They were tying people up...So lame...i rather talk to helena and joy for the remaining time.I didnt feel like jumping rope anymore...

Later was time for kemahiran hidup.I like kemahiran hidup but i dont like the teacher.Did i mention that the teacher is really one-sided?Well,he is and he seems to like Quinn a lot.We are doing the circuit again this week.Luckily i did most of the things at home Thursday night even though it was 11pm...I completed it and i got an A~Yay!Anyway,i dont really expect to get a B cause i tried my best and i really like the subject.Wonder when we're gonna do the sewing thing =D I really like that topic.

Ah yes,there was a slight quarell with Quinn again today.She was supposed to be in the same group with Je Yu but teacher want us to make one each.I call Je Yu to buy a new one cause their old one was with Quinn.When Quinn heard what i said she rushed to teacher to buy another one.I was like "Wtf?She has one at home and is buying another?What a stingy and selfish person..."I didnt care and just called Je Yu to buy another one.After she buy we asked Quinn to pay Je Yu back her Rm1 which she refused.You what was her smart plan?She said "Aiyo!I call you dont buy lor!The one we do half-way i tomorow bring for you then you pay me back Rm 1 mar!Faster gimme back my Rm1!"Well,teacher said that we should finish it by saturday which means her plan was just for herself.I was seriously pissed and said "Oi!Can you dont be so stingy?Its in YOUR HOUSE and we are supposed to pass it up TOMOROW!How do you expect her to finish?Anyway,you are the one who owes her Rm1!"Quinn:"Walao!Now you wasting my money ler!(Pui!Her own fault =.=")Anway dont poke ur nose in my business!I still haven get back at you for the blog thing!"Eh?What blog thing?=.=Then she reminded me about the class blog thing.She said i was laughing at her on the class blog when i was pitying her...

Ok,now it became my problem...Which isnt really my prob cause its just a misunderstanding created by the "English Genius" Coshyn =.=" Ah,so now pitying is a crime...I see I see...I didnt know that =.= Pui la...Coshyn's english is so bad she doesnt understand my correct english and nobody understands her wrong english...If you dont understand go and look at her blog...The link can be found at my link list.Is there really anything for Quinn to get back at me?She said not to blame her but blame Coshyn instead.Well,of course there is a need to blame Coshyn but of course her too cause she believed Coshyn's crap.I think that she brought that up cause she knows that all i was arguing was about the facts and she wanted to change to topic and make me guilty which is so not true.Come to think of it,i never had any happy memories with Quinn.They are all so misearable and negatif...Like that time she nearly made Kc and Mak get C's for their KH and she ran out of class.I mean...puh-lease!I even have some positive memories about Ys =.= Well,i dont remember any with Coshyn too though.Sigh...Maybe people like these are really anti-social or something.

Tuition today is canceled cause of H1N1.Yay!!!Im took a long nap instead.Well,having naps help us to grow tall anyway.I wanna grow taller so that nobody will say that im short anymore and i want to be taller than my brother.When the time comes,it wont be very shocking either since he is so short compared to his other friends.But i think Kir Jon and Bryan Chin are about his height.I still got Chinese tuition too though.Well,i can call teacher to teach me my homework so i wont need to do it next time =3 Then my weekdays wont be so busy.

Thank you Je Yu!!!She told me a great website then i can find music scores.Im gonna learn how to play Eternal Snow soon!!Well,after i master love story and Yui Again...

Fangirl-ing at 8:40:00 PM


Get your own Digital Clock

You'll know what you need to :)
I'm 13,♥ blue & anime
♥ My friends & ☆=)
Normal people are BORING☆
♥ My dreams that are simple

♥Blue
♥Random-ness
♥Graphics
♥Anime
♥Music
♥Peace when needed
♥Chatting
♥Japanese food
♥Cute stuff
♥Manga
≯Irritating stuff
≯People being stupid
≯All rice except Japanese
≯Idiots



Watching anime
Listening to music/singing
Going crazy
Graphic designing
Reading
Reading Manga
Ching_Yee Ching
Joy_Li Mei
Debbie_Jia Qi
Megan_Pei Xin
6k's blogg
6I Class Blog
Kei_Sze Zee
Kit Yi
Serene_See Ling
Coshyn
CSI(J)
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body> Version 0.6 // >> My soul is winter << //