Tx's Anime & Music Sensation
Photobucket
Leave a message for me~
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Ouran High School Host Club
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Hayate no Gotoku
Fruits Basket
Vampire Knight
Fullmetal Alchemist
Gakuen Alice
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Hayate no Gotoku
Vampire Knight
Bleach
Skip Beat
Star Star Star - SNSD
Sad Resolution - Davichi
Juliette - SHINee
Show!Show!Show! - SNSD
Love and War - Davichi
Oh! - SNSD
Love Forever - Davichi;Seeya;T-Ara
Edward~FMA
Hikaru;Kaoru;Honey-senpai~Ouran
Usui Takumi~Maid-sama!
Squall;Cloud;Zidane~Final Fantasy
Sora;Roxas~Kingdom Hearts
SNSD Songs (Korean Songs) <3 TaeYeon forever


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

You are listening to Tx's fav English Songs =)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tx's Fav Anime Songs/Themes =3 People who hate japanese songs/anime are advised to not click on the play button.Complains are taken very seriously.Auto play turned off for the sake of people who love to complain about people's tastes for songs =D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, June 19, 2009

June19th *-What an emo day...-*

Currently,my brothers friends are at my house using my computer so i need to use my moms mac to post my new post.This keyboard is very lousy so there might be a lot of typos...And a lot of missing spaces cause this space bar is terrible...

Today was quite ok.We had sports for the first period of school.It was quite enjoyable but the day was really hot and i was sweating like mad so i didnt join in the basketball game.I didnt really have the mood either.I just feel like being quiet for a day...Maybe because i was rushing my homework yesterday and a lot happened in one night.I was reading Gakuen Alice manga till 1 in the morning so im kindda tired.Not as bad as usual since i had a nap yesterday =)

Next was Kemahiran Hidup.One of my favourite subjects.We did the circuit thing again and i forgotten to bring mine =X Instead i went to help Coshyn.Im not sure if i still have the circuit cause i dont really remember...Anyway,the reason i helped coshyn was because if i lost mine,i can share her marks cause i contributed.Not very good but it will be better than a zero =X I brought my class picture so teacher can help sign too.I let TJ and KC sign in there too.Stupid Ys go and snatch my picture and write fuck there =.= Im not really mad cause it was kindda expected from him...

After that was the chaos.Usual snatch that stupid room quarell.Ys is a serious pervert =.= He pissed me off today.Same goes with the class monitor.He busted the door open when a girl was changing inside AGAIN.Luckily she already changed...Dee Yon wanted to change there too and he wouldnt moved from his so called property which was actually school property.Jian Yao exploded then too.He was like shouting at him and said he was a terrible prefect etc.etc.Good job Jian Yao!xP Anyway,i was pissed cause he treated my friend so badly =.= I took his stinking prefect tie and just went to the book sale thing.

So boring there...No nice books or anything.I really like those horoscope cards that they used to sell.They dont anymore though...sobz...It was so boring there so i jsut went back to class.Ys was there and he was saying some stuff to his followers.I didnt really care~I just took out my manga and started reading.Did i mention that old chinese is freaking hard to read?!Ah yes,i quarelled with Ys.At least Dee Yon managed to change into her school uniform...Miracle that he didnt try and bust the door.Dee Yon is sooo lazy!She refused to go down to change even though i told her that i couldnt hold all of the boys there...Ys started scolding me and i kept calling him a pervert.Didnt really hear what he said cause i was reading manga.He is a serious foul mouth...I burst and just said "screw you".xP never said a foul word so loudly before.Luckily only like 10 people were in the class and i was kindda screaming in a high tune not many people heard what i said.I wanted to say scold him fuck but then i didnt want to cause its a foul word and i dont really say foul words.Since screw you was the same meaning i decided to use that word instead.I think Ys left the class after that to go for his prefect duty.Btw,i gave him back his tie cause Dee Yon said that she was okay and called me to forgive him.Coshyn was "angry" at him too.Sometimes he goes wayy too overboard that even i cant stand -.-" Right,i heard him say something like "if you dont give me my tie im gonna punch you in the face.Dont think that i dont dare to(which i dont think he will)."After that he said to his followers"I bet she's gonna forgive me even if i punch her in the face."Cheah right =.= It depends on the situation though cause my temper comes down after a day =X

Maths came after recess and BM.Ys and his followers were flipping through the report cards.Damn that idiot...Of course he went to take my report card.I heard him say something about my picture but i didnt really hear it clearly...Like i said,reading manga.That idiot must be shocked when he saw my std1 results if he did =X i think it was number 3 in class,16 in whole std.I was kindda smart back then cause i haven started using the computer.After the 1st term my results dropped really badly =X Coshyn's so called angry with him became freaking happy.What a lying idiot =.=" And she said "I will take back on him later." Of course,that did not happen.If she cant be angry at him then just admit that she likes Ys!Yeesh =.= Too bad Ys doesnt like her...Anyway,that was just a wild guess with little proof.I guess my proof is that she was seriously over-reacting that day when i said she likes Ys.She was practically killing me by strangling.If its not true,does she need to react like that?Quinn said that coshyn told her that she liked Ys.Thats kindda another proof even though Quinn cant be trusted cause she is a liar...Je Yu said she realized that coshyn always over-react about Ys too...Scary that Ys and gang was looking at my report card for so long =.="

After maths was Chinese.A lot of homework like usual.We got our report cards too.Here is number 9 in 6k class!Yay!Even though i dropped compared to the first exam...Its still within the 10~Good enough.Mak got 11,Serene got 16,Dee Yon at 12 or 13 and i think Ys got 43 or something.Good for him =) I think i got num 115 for whole std...I didnt really try to remember.Teacher also mentioned about a class trip after UPSR.I want to go!!!Teacher said only 20 people from our class can go...and teacher said we should let the students who didnt go to the last trip go first...TT Mak said he didnt have enough money cause he need to pay with pocket money.I joked with him and said "why dont you ask debbie?" He went mad and threw serenes bottle at me.Ouch!!@@ He's so mean...Cant he take a joke?He sure is emo today...He kept saying that i was adding oil on the fire but i was just trying to cheer him up...That made ME emo now =.=" I just picked up my book and continued reading.Hmph!Soon later he said sorry cause he said he did it cause he couldnt control.I just gave him a stern look and continued reading.He still said sorry but i was still reading then serene said "go to your knees and beg see if she forgive you or not."I giggled a bit there xP At least serene know that my temper will last for at least day and told him.Then Mak brought up the oil on fire thing again.Back at you -.- isnt he doing the same?I was already angry enough with Ys and my temper wasnt lasting =.=

My mood was back again soon cause i couldnt be angry with my good friend for long.Just that Ys temper lasts for a day =X Not really sure why either.Weird that he actually laughed when i said "screw you"...Maybe he was amused that i know how to say foul words...I remember i refused to say "fuck off my chair" the last time when he didnt want to move...Well,he called me to say that but i didnt.Is it really that amusing to see my angry,sad and say foul words?Lol...

Anway,nothing more happened at school.Actually,that was more than enough for what happened at school...Too many things @@ I hope nothing bad will happen at tuition later.I idont have a bad feeling so i think i'll be fine =) Bye~!

Fangirl-ing at 1:31:00 PM


Get your own Digital Clock

You'll know what you need to :)
I'm 13,♥ blue & anime
♥ My friends & ☆=)
Normal people are BORING☆
♥ My dreams that are simple

♥Blue
♥Random-ness
♥Graphics
♥Anime
♥Music
♥Peace when needed
♥Chatting
♥Japanese food
♥Cute stuff
♥Manga
≯Irritating stuff
≯People being stupid
≯All rice except Japanese
≯Idiots



Watching anime
Listening to music/singing
Going crazy
Graphic designing
Reading
Reading Manga
Ching_Yee Ching
Joy_Li Mei
Debbie_Jia Qi
Megan_Pei Xin
6k's blogg
6I Class Blog
Kei_Sze Zee
Kit Yi
Serene_See Ling
Coshyn
CSI(J)
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body> Version 0.6 // >> My soul is winter << //