Tx's Anime & Music Sensation
Photobucket
Leave a message for me~
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Ouran High School Host Club
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Hayate no Gotoku
Fruits Basket
Vampire Knight
Fullmetal Alchemist
Gakuen Alice
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Hayate no Gotoku
Vampire Knight
Bleach
Skip Beat
Star Star Star - SNSD
Sad Resolution - Davichi
Juliette - SHINee
Show!Show!Show! - SNSD
Love and War - Davichi
Oh! - SNSD
Love Forever - Davichi;Seeya;T-Ara
Edward~FMA
Hikaru;Kaoru;Honey-senpai~Ouran
Usui Takumi~Maid-sama!
Squall;Cloud;Zidane~Final Fantasy
Sora;Roxas~Kingdom Hearts
SNSD Songs (Korean Songs) <3 TaeYeon forever


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

You are listening to Tx's fav English Songs =)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tx's Fav Anime Songs/Themes =3 People who hate japanese songs/anime are advised to not click on the play button.Complains are taken very seriously.Auto play turned off for the sake of people who love to complain about people's tastes for songs =D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, July 30, 2009

New new!!!

New updates to my blog today~!New new playlist which i just made today =) The songs are lesser but they're all in English.No complaints now right?

I've been getting a lot of complains like "I hate Anime!","I hate Japanese Songs","I think I'm going deaf listening to Japanese ruckuss".Those songs are nice and im proud of 'em and they're definitely NOT japanese ruckuss.Got that?I think those people should be satisfied now cause i change it to English.Still got complaints then just leave my blog =.=" I hope that was clear!

As you can see,the auto play is switched off so at least everyone has got a chance to choose.Got it?So if you press the play button with your own desire to do so then dont give any more stupid complaints or whine like baby.There is a clear note right above the playlist with a clear warning so nobody has any rights to blame me anymore.You may never know that your "music" on your blog might be shit to my ears but at least i shuddup and keep it for myself =) Hope you can do the same~

The colour this time is green which is one my favourite colours too.Felt like something natural.Natural green sounded nice at that time so now you know why.Its such a soothing colour~Hmm...I wonder if people actually read my blog...Maybe i scold people too much on my blog o.o Too harsh?I guess better than losers that dont put their name and say shit to people like on our 6k blog o.o...Sigh~This blog isnt really meant for people to read anyway oO Helps me relieve stress by typing and i luv typing <3~

Thanks for reading =) If anybody reads this that is...

Fangirl-ing at 10:49:00 PM


Get your own Digital Clock

You'll know what you need to :)
I'm 13,♥ blue & anime
♥ My friends & ☆=)
Normal people are BORING☆
♥ My dreams that are simple

♥Blue
♥Random-ness
♥Graphics
♥Anime
♥Music
♥Peace when needed
♥Chatting
♥Japanese food
♥Cute stuff
♥Manga
≯Irritating stuff
≯People being stupid
≯All rice except Japanese
≯Idiots



Watching anime
Listening to music/singing
Going crazy
Graphic designing
Reading
Reading Manga
Ching_Yee Ching
Joy_Li Mei
Debbie_Jia Qi
Megan_Pei Xin
6k's blogg
6I Class Blog
Kei_Sze Zee
Kit Yi
Serene_See Ling
Coshyn
CSI(J)
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body> Version 0.6 // >> My soul is winter << //