|
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Ouran High School Host Club Kaichou wa Maid-sama Hayate no Gotoku Fruits Basket Vampire Knight Fullmetal Alchemist Gakuen Alice Kaichou wa Maid-sama Hayate no Gotoku Vampire Knight Bleach Skip Beat Star Star Star - SNSD Sad Resolution - Davichi Juliette - SHINee Show!Show!Show! - SNSD Love and War - Davichi Oh! - SNSD Love Forever - Davichi;Seeya;T-Ara Edward~FMA Hikaru;Kaoru;Honey-senpai~Ouran Usui Takumi~Maid-sama! Squall;Cloud;Zidane~Final Fantasy Sora;Roxas~Kingdom Hearts |
Sunday, August 16, 2009 August 12th-14th
August 12th *-Sleepy Days-* I've been feeling sooo sleepy for these past days.I keep sleeping at school xD Maybe its cause of the bowling thing =.=" Not really shocking since i waited for serene to do her homework till so late =.=" I mostly sleep at maths class and science i guess o.o I want to sleep in english class but mdm tang keeps naging me.Stupid nagging machine =.=" Nobody in the class likes her i think.Well,not me at least. I went out to buy my earphones today~!My moms present for me =) Since she didnt buy me anything and doesnt know what to buy o.o First we went to One Utamas Machines shop but those earphones were like crazily expensive and it wasnt the type i wanted.I think it was like RM 300+ or RM200+ each.Thats just insane.Its more expensive than my Ipod -.-" So i called ching to ask where she went to buy the pendrive she gave me cause she said she saw a lot of earphones there too.She has talking issues =.=" I barely heard her through the phone.Maybe its cause the shopping centre was kindda nosiy.Anyway she said the Digital Mall so we went there. There was a lot of earphones but the prices were like...too low and i didnt feel safe to buy them.I found a nice light blue earphones in a shop and i bought it =) The sound is okay and the price is acceptable too.RM49.90.It came with a really cute pouch too =D I opened it on the spot and tested it.The pouch really fits me since i like to wear blue clothes too =) Even though the pouch was only meant for the earphones,my Ipod could fit in too.And chings pendrive.I guess you can say i bring it nearly everywhere i go.I wanted to buy headphones too but i couldnt find any to my liking so we just left.I was rushing for tuition anyway. We went to star bookstore later.I rented the most manga this time.I was like asking "Do you have 暴笑管家(Hayate no Gotoku)?" and "Got 点心公主(Kitchen Princess)?" I rented another Fma book and 3 shugo chara and there was a new Vampire knight book.Serene is gonna be soo happy.They said the kitchen princess manga book 1 and 2 was rented out...sob...just when i found out the name.Luckily there was Hayate and rented 2.Afraid nobody wants to read it... August 13th *-One more Day-* Its now one more day to my birthday~Yay~!I dont think there would be much difference though since i celebrated it on last sunday... Today i brought all the manga i rented to school except hayate book 2.Bag too heavy xP I had a feeling that Yu T'ng would be able to read 3 books in a day o.O And that Mak would want his Fma;Serene would want her Vampire Knight.I need to find more readers so that we can save cost!Actually,share cost x) Yu T'ng actually managed to finish o.o Serene is reading as slow as ever xD Mak finished Fma and 1 shugo chara i think...I tried finding other readers too.Felicia was happy to read Shugo chara and hayate.Deb said she was bored and wanted to borrow a shugo chara book so i just let her.I let her read Hayate later but i think she doesnt know how to enjoy it since there wasnt any reaction.At least i think the cost should be okay... August 14th *-Exactly like normal-* Even though its my brithday today went along pretty normally.Except the fact that i heard people saying happy birthday when i put my bag down... Anyway there was sports today and ys and gang was playing dodgeball against hui yik's lame gang...I just watched since Dee Yon was interested.It seemed to be a really lousy game...better than football though xDD They seriously have to control strength though...Hui Yik's gang kept throwing the ballz like really far away so i helped dee yon to kick the footballs back.Yes,my aiming is terrible...but at least i can kick far... =X Teacher forgotten bout my birthday i think...Cause usually she gives a red packet of Rm10 to those who have their birthdays on school days...Lol~Maybe teacher will remember some other day.Je Yu kept mentioning about wanting to buy me a present too when i said she didnt have to.Li Shan,shockingly,gave me a present today =) I guess im happy that somebody actually remembered my birthday =D It was a really cute and relastic looking dog plushie~The fur looks sooo real even though it feels fake xD Maybe she knew i luv dog plushies~ I was looking forward for Kemahiran Hidup today but like usual we were stuck with a stupid book in class =.=" Where's teh fun og KH like this?...I wanna do some other stuff like maybe sewing!!Planting!!Anything other than studying bout your life with boring stories and a book =.=" We just read manga through that time cause it was dead boring...We never have KH in the KH centre much,sadly... My aunt gave me a present today at night too =D Luckily its not 4 presents again...I dont really need every member of their familyto give me a present each...This years present is a jacket~The size was wrong though xDD So i couldnt wear it and my aunt had to go change the size but there wasnt a size so she took a smaller one for her daughter o.o She said she would buy me another present but i told her i dont really need anything xD Ohya,i got forced to go to tuition again today =.=" Nearly forgotten bout that...Cause i told my tuition teacher its my birthday today and my parents said that teacher is going to buy a cake for me which when i went to tuition,teacher tortured us with crazy karangans and forgotten bout my birthday =.=" Why do i always get forgetten?sigh..Maybe its cause of my "Dont-like-to-attract-attention-personality". Fangirl-ing at 4:33:00 PM |
I'm 13,♥ blue & anime ♥ My friends & ☆=) Normal people are BORING☆ ♥ My dreams that are simple
♥Blue ♥Random-ness ♥Graphics ♥Anime ♥Music ♥Peace when needed ♥Chatting ♥Japanese food ♥Cute stuff ♥Manga ≯Irritating stuff ≯People being stupid ≯All rice except Japanese ≯Idiots Watching anime Listening to music/singing Going crazy Graphic designing Reading Reading Manga Ching_Yee Ching Joy_Li Mei Debbie_Jia Qi Megan_Pei Xin 6k's blogg 6I Class Blog Kei_Sze Zee Kit Yi Serene_See Ling Coshyn CSI(J) [Animepaper] [Hitsugaya.org] [Imeem] [Little chibi]
|