Tx's Anime & Music Sensation
Photobucket
Leave a message for me~
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Ouran High School Host Club
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Hayate no Gotoku
Fruits Basket
Vampire Knight
Fullmetal Alchemist
Gakuen Alice
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Hayate no Gotoku
Vampire Knight
Bleach
Skip Beat
Star Star Star - SNSD
Sad Resolution - Davichi
Juliette - SHINee
Show!Show!Show! - SNSD
Love and War - Davichi
Oh! - SNSD
Love Forever - Davichi;Seeya;T-Ara
Edward~FMA
Hikaru;Kaoru;Honey-senpai~Ouran
Usui Takumi~Maid-sama!
Squall;Cloud;Zidane~Final Fantasy
Sora;Roxas~Kingdom Hearts
SNSD Songs (Korean Songs) <3 TaeYeon forever


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

You are listening to Tx's fav English Songs =)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tx's Fav Anime Songs/Themes =3 People who hate japanese songs/anime are advised to not click on the play button.Complains are taken very seriously.Auto play turned off for the sake of people who love to complain about people's tastes for songs =D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, August 1, 2009

August 1st *-New month again-*

This morning was the worlds most boring day @@ I was thinking of what to do then i started to edit some stuff on my blog.I modified my playlists,added a few more songs.Ahh~After that i just chat with ching and did nothing else.

Afternoon was a pain in the neck.My dad called me to help move the furniture and clean up my room again for more space...A set of furniture is coming to my house this tuesday again...Sigh...I hate clearing space for new furniture.We got rid of a lot of drawers etc.etc. I think i twisted my hand...Oww...

I made a banner for Debbie today also.I think its looks nice~I luv the colour matchings and all the diamonds at the back of the words.The colours are light and sweet.I luv colours like that.Light blue,purple,pink and yellow for an example =D The flowers fit pretty nicely too and the hearts. ;D Any other requests will be excepted happily unless you always say my work is ugly o.o Cause i dont think somebody who thinks its ugly will ask for my help anyway~

Ahh...so tired after moving all those stuff...and hard to type...my dad gave this offer for me to move downstairs so that he can convert my room to an office o.o I said "no" so we started negotiating...The last result was that he will add a good ari-cond,i'll get an Iphone,get a Tv in the room and he'll set my DvD player in nicely.I just wanted to add my computer in it then it was a straight "NO!"...sob sob...wonder if i should take that deal oO...I WILL get my own privacy after all...and i'll get a toilet just outside the room o.o Just that its downstairs...I hate the dark...TT But i sure want an Iphone~and a Tv~!

Evening came real early today oO...I was starving!!!I barely ate anything during lunch cause i didnt like that rice =X I hate all kinds of rice except chicken rice,japanese sticky rice and fried rice~Noodles are all O.K. xD We went to eat italian food.I luv italian food other than japanese food and chicken rice =D~The salmon pasta was great~Even though the other fish pasta was terrible o.o

Im just back from the dinner now~Stuffed~Ahh...that reminds me...i had a really weird chat with deb and ys.Was deb in ys's msn account?Something was seriously wrong.Since because of somebody,a lot of people should already know that im throwing a birthday party by now =.=" Thx alot joy...Its not like Ys can change my mind.Why does deb wants to come to my party anyway?And Ys was seriously talking in a weirddd way...He said he drank some drink with 5% alcohol...wth?@@ And he kept going on that he was single...so what?! =.=" And he was like can you invite deb to ur party?I mean since you're inviting mak.Is he actually helping a girl??!Omg...And he actually said "Sry sry" to me...something wrong with his brain today.If thats really him that is...And his typing is a bit slower than usual and he's using more shortforms than usual and he has a bit of grammar problems...But the talking style is same so i guess its him o.o...And whats with the "you think you can keep your party a secret" thing?...ZzZzZz...He agreed to help deb without a reason too.And he even said he will not block me like forever if i follow that...Does he like deb or something?o.o From the way he acted that day at the ice-skating thing i think most probably,yea...Weird...He even tried to lie to me.What a loser =.=" If like he can lie to me~He said some bullshit "The best reason is mak asked me to" which mak didnt say anything =.=" My party is not a couple party so why must I invite deb too?I dont see any rule bout that =.=" The word "couple" must have triggered Ys's crazy "Single" thing =.=" Deb and ys were like talking bout the same thing at the same time too @@ She said "Did you invite Ys to your party?" at the same time i was talking with ys -.- A bit too coincidence?

Anyway,today was a weird day and a lot of weird things happened...

Fangirl-ing at 7:33:00 PM


Get your own Digital Clock

You'll know what you need to :)
I'm 13,♥ blue & anime
♥ My friends & ☆=)
Normal people are BORING☆
♥ My dreams that are simple

♥Blue
♥Random-ness
♥Graphics
♥Anime
♥Music
♥Peace when needed
♥Chatting
♥Japanese food
♥Cute stuff
♥Manga
≯Irritating stuff
≯People being stupid
≯All rice except Japanese
≯Idiots



Watching anime
Listening to music/singing
Going crazy
Graphic designing
Reading
Reading Manga
Ching_Yee Ching
Joy_Li Mei
Debbie_Jia Qi
Megan_Pei Xin
6k's blogg
6I Class Blog
Kei_Sze Zee
Kit Yi
Serene_See Ling
Coshyn
CSI(J)
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body> Version 0.6 // >> My soul is winter << //