Tx's Anime & Music Sensation
Photobucket
Leave a message for me~
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Ouran High School Host Club
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Hayate no Gotoku
Fruits Basket
Vampire Knight
Fullmetal Alchemist
Gakuen Alice
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Hayate no Gotoku
Vampire Knight
Bleach
Skip Beat
Star Star Star - SNSD
Sad Resolution - Davichi
Juliette - SHINee
Show!Show!Show! - SNSD
Love and War - Davichi
Oh! - SNSD
Love Forever - Davichi;Seeya;T-Ara
Edward~FMA
Hikaru;Kaoru;Honey-senpai~Ouran
Usui Takumi~Maid-sama!
Squall;Cloud;Zidane~Final Fantasy
Sora;Roxas~Kingdom Hearts
SNSD Songs (Korean Songs) <3 TaeYeon forever


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

You are listening to Tx's fav English Songs =)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tx's Fav Anime Songs/Themes =3 People who hate japanese songs/anime are advised to not click on the play button.Complains are taken very seriously.Auto play turned off for the sake of people who love to complain about people's tastes for songs =D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, August 24, 2009

August 24th *-A hillarious day-*

Hmm...lets see...A slight preview on whats happening...

[☆]Im still emo because of certain stuff that i havent posted out..
[☆]I look awfully cheerful for somebody who is emo =.="
[☆]Im still worried sick about my friends like Mak and Serene
[☆]I totally dont care about anything including Ys or Deb unless its my fault
[☆]Im playing Restaurant City on facebook again cause i found new competition xDD Hanson
[☆]I started play Country Story in facebook today cause Ching and Mak are playing
[☆]Pet Society is as boring as ever...
[☆]My dad wants me to go to Aus international school but i wanna go to DJ
[☆]I realized Deb isnt going to DJ and i dont know if im happy or not o.o
[☆]I found out that doc wont let jinn go to DJ and im really sad *sob*Gona miss him...
[☆]Its holiday but i still need to go to school
[☆]Puasa started and i enjoyed yesterday's dinner a lot with all the otak-otak xDD
[☆]Mak looks happier but i hope he is in the inside too D=
[☆]I met a new friend on facebook on Saturday night
[☆]Ohya,im playing friends for sale again and my value is officially 100m+ =D
[☆]My new friend is totally a Hitsugaya Toshiro fan!!!Yeah!!Toshiro Rox~
[☆]I met my friend today and she's shorter than i expected and super active
[☆]Never seen Kar Men so active for so long till today xDD
[☆]Kar Men and Toshiro(new friend) seem to be good friends =D
[☆]I like to call her Toshiro cause everything about her is like Toshiro...Eg.blog,msn
[☆]They seem to be torturing each other through friends for sale and are calling me to help 'em..
[☆]Deb seems to be telling Serene lots of stuff that she doesnt want me to know
[☆]Nick and Ys are becoming really good frens
[☆]Wish Nick wont get influenced by Ys cause it will cause trouble for Serene ><
[☆]Toshiro likes football and its the first time i met a girl who likes football =)
[☆]Im really curious on how toshiro is going to play football.Kyaa~!
[☆]Today's football match in 6M got canceled cause someone told teacher *sob*
[☆]Tung Ing Hii is a really good master in ffs(friends for sale)
[☆]Hii-sama seems to like to buy ching,mak and i a lot xDD
[☆]I won ching in country story today and catching up to mak.Im going to win soon!!Rawr!
[☆]I think i've changed cause i let go of somebody o.o
[☆]SNSD rox~First time i like Korean songs =D
[☆]I still hate people who complain a lot about people's tastes =.="
[☆]Helena is still complaining about my blog~Lol...Same same i guess xD Deb too
[☆]I seem to have lost topics to chat with ching about D=
[☆]Puasa started and Cikgu Matnizam barely let us drink water TT
[☆]I didnt expect cikgu would actually let us drink some water when he puasa =D So kind~
[☆]SNSD is going to be sued cause of their new song Genie...
[☆]Genie's music is actually an indian song but they changed the lyrics ]=
[☆]Deb didnt come to school on saturday cause she went to penang
[☆]Deb was staring at the end of my groups direction and i dont know why
[☆]Weird that Deb called mak to teach ys how to be a good BF...
[☆]Deb is totally impossible to understand
[☆]Deb thinks that friendship is more important than relationship but hurt me,her "Close Fren" for relationship
[☆]I laughed a lot today
[☆]I still cant believe so many sad and unfogetable stuff happened on the month of my birthday...Maybe they planed the month on purpose...Sigh...
[☆]Russel Peter is a really funny comedian xP
[☆]I like the "Beat your kids" and "Be a man" comedy video xDD
[☆]Im totally addicted to SNSD Gee~The dance,the music and the translation
[☆]Mak and Serene totally cant differentiate Korean and Japanese songs...=.="
[☆]4 of us talked about Happy Tree Friends today and the violence of it xDD
[☆]Yu T'ng wanted to read her book so she didnt join us in comedy~
[☆]Mak kicked my hand today and i wont forgive him =P
[☆]Mak should seriously stop calling me "Sis-tah" or "Sister" or anything close to that =.="
[☆]All of serene's "children" seem to get their heads off easily xDD
[☆]I sewed Stitch(forgot name given by serene) and Dave on Friday and Saturday
[☆]Ys is seriously obsesed with Deb and wants to hold her hand etc.etc.
[☆]Mak keeps saying my sewing skills are terrible *sob sob*
[☆]Serene and I kept saying that Mak is very perasan xDD
[☆]Everybody is really hyper today =)
[☆]Saturday maths class everyone changed seats and Ys irritated the hell outta me maybe cause Deb wasnt there and he went nuts
[☆]I nearly went home cause he spoiled my mood to study and i wasnt learning anything
[☆]The maths papers just kept coming @@
[☆]I was pissed so i finished every single question in all the papers~No maths homework
[☆]I just remembered i havent do my chinese essay =X
[☆]Science class tomorow is going to be BORING
[☆]Im going for an interview at the aus school this friday...
[☆]Mak went insane and kept spelling "f-o-t-o-s-t-a-t" for like 15mins in BM class today =.="
[☆]Serene and I are happy that Mak looks happier than normal
[☆]We laughed till our stomach ached xD
[☆]Everybody was staring at us and thought we were nuts,especially Felicia
[☆]I nearly lost one on surat kiriman tidak rasmi essay...Phew~
[☆]I lost my ear phone comforter today...sob sob...It got loose and fell somewhere...
[☆]I totally forgotten we have English class today and didnt bring any books =.="
[☆]Got nagged by Mdm Tang again...
[☆]Quinn didnt come to school for Saturday and today
[☆]Some weirdo from Singapore added me on msn...Said she's std5...
[☆]She only knows how to speak chinese =.=" No future...
[☆]This is my first time i wrote a post like this xDD Learned from Helena~Thought i should give her some credit =D
[☆]I deleted a few when i was pasting the yellow coloured stars...

Fangirl-ing at 8:49:00 PM


Get your own Digital Clock

You'll know what you need to :)
I'm 13,♥ blue & anime
♥ My friends & ☆=)
Normal people are BORING☆
♥ My dreams that are simple

♥Blue
♥Random-ness
♥Graphics
♥Anime
♥Music
♥Peace when needed
♥Chatting
♥Japanese food
♥Cute stuff
♥Manga
≯Irritating stuff
≯People being stupid
≯All rice except Japanese
≯Idiots



Watching anime
Listening to music/singing
Going crazy
Graphic designing
Reading
Reading Manga
Ching_Yee Ching
Joy_Li Mei
Debbie_Jia Qi
Megan_Pei Xin
6k's blogg
6I Class Blog
Kei_Sze Zee
Kit Yi
Serene_See Ling
Coshyn
CSI(J)
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body> Version 0.6 // >> My soul is winter << //