Tx's Anime & Music Sensation
Photobucket
Leave a message for me~
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Ouran High School Host Club
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Hayate no Gotoku
Fruits Basket
Vampire Knight
Fullmetal Alchemist
Gakuen Alice
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Hayate no Gotoku
Vampire Knight
Bleach
Skip Beat
Star Star Star - SNSD
Sad Resolution - Davichi
Juliette - SHINee
Show!Show!Show! - SNSD
Love and War - Davichi
Oh! - SNSD
Love Forever - Davichi;Seeya;T-Ara
Edward~FMA
Hikaru;Kaoru;Honey-senpai~Ouran
Usui Takumi~Maid-sama!
Squall;Cloud;Zidane~Final Fantasy
Sora;Roxas~Kingdom Hearts
SNSD Songs (Korean Songs) <3 TaeYeon forever


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

You are listening to Tx's fav English Songs =)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tx's Fav Anime Songs/Themes =3 People who hate japanese songs/anime are advised to not click on the play button.Complains are taken very seriously.Auto play turned off for the sake of people who love to complain about people's tastes for songs =D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

August 5th *-Sick again...-*

--August 3rd--I hate being sick.Totally H-A-T-E it...Anyway,i was sick on monday so i couldnt update...I didnt go to school on monday which made me really worried about idiots who will go "You sick what wor?Sick in the head ar?Who call u every day play computer!"ZzZzz...Im borned with a frigging weak body!What do you want?I puked on sunday maybe because of the over doze of tempura i ate @@ Cant help it...I luv all kinds of japanese food <3 Anyway tuition was scaring the hell outta me.Stupid 300sinonims =.=" At the end teacher only gave 50 though.I only got like 9 correct since i didnt even know the questions =.=" I went late to tuition same like joy so we had to copy the questions from the people beside us.All the words didnt make any sense at all...So i just asked them "What is this?" And they just answered "Dont know!Teacher say one!She say i write lor!"Omfg...how am i supposed to answer any of them?So actually 9 correct was already a miracle.Joy got like 7 right.

Tuition life is so unfair...I was like screaming "teacher,teacher,TEACHER!!!!" but not even one respond.Fine!Torture the sad patient for all i care!TT And i got scolded for the stupid first tatabahasa fail test =.=" Just because my mom walked up to the centre instead of waiting downstairs.Got nagged by my teacher whereas Joy escaped cause her mom didnt come up even though her score was better than me.This BM tuition is pure pressure...TT

--August 4th--

Starting to think that making my blog private is kindda pointless since i think i already invited everybody who actually reads my blog oO Maybe i'll make it public soon...Not like that jerk will actually come back to my blog unless someone tells him Oo...Miss those days when we actually treated each other as good friends, ;]

Anyway im back to school already.Homework is piling up so its not a smart idea to dont go to school.I think deb was shocked that i was actually sick.Nobody believes that im always sick,sadly.Even though its true 0.o Maybe its too abnormal for somebody to be sick all the time.Most of the class will think cause im the class's "Computer Freak/Geek" which is totally not true =.=" Dont know where that rumour started from but im actually half clueless about computer stuff like disk checking cause i dont like it.My dad does it anyway =) More clueless than Ys.

Anyway there was supposed to have some injection and body check thing.Dee Yon was freaking me out cause she was like "You know girls need to strip?They will like one group by one group call the girls into like a room then call us strip @@"I was like what in the world is that?Thats practically impossible.If its true then i'll just sue 'em for molesting and call the children's aid cause the government is bullying kids like me =D I like the children's aid even though im not sure if malaysia's children aid actually good =.=" Im sure its good at western countries though =) Injections are "okay" to me.Even though im actually worried about injctions i dont show it just incase people like Ys say im a scaredy cat or something =.="

At the end the injection thing was too slow and it wasnt our class's turn yet.Our class is like the 3rd last class or something.Maybe its the next day...Cant they just inject now so we dont need to worry for so long?Anyway i think the day was normal like any other day.Wait,its not normal...

Today new furniture is coming to my house,again.Well,actually they came and left but they were still moving when i was back from school @@ My dad has issues with furniture.Its all WOODY!=.=" So unenviromental friendly...Even the bed stand,book shelves,display shelves,dining table,side tables and stools...My room looks totally weird now...I got this new book shelve and a...err...how to explain?As long its a freaking tall bed =.="Its up to my waist when i stand and i need to like leap to get on the bed without using my hands...

I remember this night clearly,too clearly.I had a terrible nightmare.My 2nd time having this nightmare...Maybe cause i was freaking out about the homework thing.Didnt do my homework.Anyway,i had this dream once(nearly the same) like few years ago.The night after i watched my cousins play Fatal Frame 2 on the Ps2 @@ Anyway the game is like about 2 girls trapped in this haunted house with full of ghosts and stuff.Well,these ghosts are obviously scard of light but the place is pitch black.You play the girl and the only protection you have is a camera means the protection is the camera flash.I was too young so i dont remember to aim of the game but it was really scary cause we were playing at night in a pitch black room.Well,you just walk around the place to find stuff for protection especially camera film and then ghosts and zombies just jump at you @@

The nightmare started like a normal saturday night i have with my family.Then its like..urgh...A vampire thingy suddenly comes and like my parents have experience in this.Then me and my brother freaked out and like started running then suddenly the elecricity when down and it was pitch black.Then that half ghost dragon vampire was like some murderer or something.Black dragon like those evil ones we see in movies.The only thing it leaves when it moves is blood stains.Then my mom like brings out this camera like thing and snaps then thing.The dragon vampire is scared of the camera and thats its only weakness.Then we got cornered and it was like the camera stopped working and the ghost dragon finally shows his true form and its like no longer ghost so the camera didnt work.It scared the hell outta me @@ It was like...Im really in that scene running there cause i feel it,the fear,the tiredness and the presence of that huge black thing infront of me.

I woke up after that part cause i think i was too scared.It may not sound scary now since my explaining is like...terrible.Just forget it if you dont understand.I just rolled on my bed but i couldnt fall asleep.The only thing in my mind was the last scene of that nightmare--being cornered by that dark dragon that suddenly turned sort of human like.I didnt dare to fall asleep again cause usually my dreams continue...I was like "Try to think of something else...Hitsu-taichou with his funny face!!!Anything that was funny!!Ed being insulted when he's short!!Brother just being stupid like he always is"Didnt work so i just went to my moms room.I was sweating like hell from the nightmare too =.=" Felt nice to know that my mom is just beside me even if the dream comes back.At least i will think its more fake this time and it wont happen again.I guess that was the end of that scary nightmare night.Its rare for me to have nightmares but i usually have those "school day" dreams.Something like future seeing i guess oO Most of the times its like i get scolded in school by a teacher because i didnt do my homework or bring a book.It lasts pretty short so i usually wake up at 12am (I always wake up after the dreams end).After the dream i will go check my bag and homework and i will like deifinitly miss out a book or homework =X Life saving dreams =)

Shouldnt have shared the dream...I tried to remember exactly what happened so now its like stuck in my head @@ The sight of that crazy murdering ghost like dark dragon...Haha...Must seem weird for me to actually be scared of a nightmare like that when i dont really show that im scard of stuff at school =] ...Guess nobody knows how im really like.Im not sure if i know bout my real self either anyway.

--August 5th--

Picture made on wednesday which is August 5th.I thought i should make something Shugo Chara-ish for once.Featuring one of my fav characters--Nadeshiko Fujisaki even though i prefer her "twin" brother xP
This post is like...frigging long but i guess i should just post bout yesterday together.

Today was supposed to be the injection day for our class.Again...Which they didnt do the injection due to stupid lack of time.Forgot to mention the science exam is very hard so i guess im gonna get a B for that.Wonder how ching did...Anyway today we had a special occasion~There was some electricity problem and a few classes didnt have electricity.Including our class.It was freaking hot but we had a "memorable exam" xP

The maths was okay just that we had to do it on a raining day and no electricity.So hard to see the words on the exam paper.Mak is the luckiest =.=" Sitting beside the door.First time doing an exam without the lights on =x The paper was okay but i wronged 2 whereas serene only wronged 1.Hphm...Not fair at all.I should learn how to be a bit more cruel to people.Seriously...This is like the 4th paper that she won me =.=" The most pathetic thing is that its all maths and english which are like my best subjects.Somehow my penulisan is also one of my best subjects this year instead of science oO

The class beside us didnt have electricity either so they went out to do the exam.It was raining quite heavily so i think they sort of got drench.So nice to be able to do an exam in the rain.I like to go in the rain when its drizzling.Its like ever rain drop just washes away all my worry and sadness leaving only happiness like when rain goes,a rainbow appears =) Ps.I know im weird but in positive way which is unique and not crazy or anything.

Nothing much happened in school so lets just skip to afternoon incase this post is too long o.O...Okayy...so my violin teacher came today and he helped me put on my A string.The violin he got from Andy is seriously weird.Its like totally white.I dont like violins like that @@ Looks fake cause its painted.Jason(my violin teacher) kept saying that its cause Andy(the other violinist playing in the mini orchestra and also my bro's band violinist) painted it himself and its very unskillfully done.I only like it either if its original coloured (Brown),like mine or made of glass decorated with sapphires =D I luv sapphires even though i know its impossible to actually have one =X I have a very expensive taste xP Anyway violin class was to learn "Somewhere over the rainbow" and "somewhere out there".Nice songs but i still prefer canon~I prefer canon over any song and i dont get bored of it.

After class i went out for violin class and to rent my manga.Serene,Yu T'ng,Mak,Joy,Felicia and Je Yu keep asking for the next book for the other =.=" I rented like 3 and 2 bleach books.I thought the Memories of Nobody (Bleach 1st movie) was nice so i called mak to watch it.I dont have the Cd and his comp is slow at buffing so pitied him and rented the books for him =3 My bro will wanna read them anyway.I like flipping through bleach books too and serene might read it so i guess it was okay oO Next week will be another 3 Shugo chara books and i guess i'll try a new manga for myself.I think Fma should be back by then so maybe i'll just take those =)

I invited Ys and Deb to my party also which will officialy be held at tropicana club this sunday.Fixed the date,finaly.Kindda rushing to make the invitations now so maybe im not going to write about August 6th.People always say my posts dont have order so its kindda weird xP Trying to post on every day now but i think its impossible since my posts are wayyy too long xD

Fangirl-ing at 2:04:00 PM


Get your own Digital Clock

You'll know what you need to :)
I'm 13,♥ blue & anime
♥ My friends & ☆=)
Normal people are BORING☆
♥ My dreams that are simple

♥Blue
♥Random-ness
♥Graphics
♥Anime
♥Music
♥Peace when needed
♥Chatting
♥Japanese food
♥Cute stuff
♥Manga
≯Irritating stuff
≯People being stupid
≯All rice except Japanese
≯Idiots



Watching anime
Listening to music/singing
Going crazy
Graphic designing
Reading
Reading Manga
Ching_Yee Ching
Joy_Li Mei
Debbie_Jia Qi
Megan_Pei Xin
6k's blogg
6I Class Blog
Kei_Sze Zee
Kit Yi
Serene_See Ling
Coshyn
CSI(J)
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body> Version 0.6 // >> My soul is winter << //