Tx's Anime & Music Sensation
Photobucket
Leave a message for me~
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Ouran High School Host Club
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Hayate no Gotoku
Fruits Basket
Vampire Knight
Fullmetal Alchemist
Gakuen Alice
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Hayate no Gotoku
Vampire Knight
Bleach
Skip Beat
Star Star Star - SNSD
Sad Resolution - Davichi
Juliette - SHINee
Show!Show!Show! - SNSD
Love and War - Davichi
Oh! - SNSD
Love Forever - Davichi;Seeya;T-Ara
Edward~FMA
Hikaru;Kaoru;Honey-senpai~Ouran
Usui Takumi~Maid-sama!
Squall;Cloud;Zidane~Final Fantasy
Sora;Roxas~Kingdom Hearts
SNSD Songs (Korean Songs) <3 TaeYeon forever


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

You are listening to Tx's fav English Songs =)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tx's Fav Anime Songs/Themes =3 People who hate japanese songs/anime are advised to not click on the play button.Complains are taken very seriously.Auto play turned off for the sake of people who love to complain about people's tastes for songs =D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, August 13, 2009

August 8th & 9th *-Party-*

I made this one on....er...Monday and tuesday i think...Forgotten the date.Anyway the pics are from kitchen princess manga cause i cant find any decent pictures.There isnt an anime for this manga so nice pictures are rare.I think it turned out nicely featuring Daichi and Najika.They look cute together~

August 8th *-Another School Day-*
We have school on saturday again today=.=" I hate it.School was normal just that a lot of people was talking about my party the next day.Most of them were like "you're having a party?I want to go!!!"Im sooo gonna be dead =.=" Most people will think that i dont like them or something.I cant possibly invited everybofy =.=" At the end of school Kc was like "Im coming tomorow kay?I dont mind if i pay by myself" Wow...Thats seriously the most desperate one.Unless you include the Deb and Ys one >< this =")" later =")" style="font-weight: bold;">August 9th *-The Party-*
Couldnt sleep cause im not used to the bed yet.My mom changed the beds position again.I woke up at 9am i think.Thats only 6+ hours sleep.Im soo gonna be dead at the party and plus its bowling =.=" Doomed =.=" I rushed my kitchen princess again but i couldnt finish it.I ate Maggie Mi again today.2 days in a row.

Ching scard the hell outta me =.=" I knew bryan was coming but i didnt know she was too.She was like "HI TX!!!!" Serene and I jumped xP Ching wrote a message on her present but she didnt let me read it TT I took a peep in it and i saw the 3 lines in the middle :"Today you are officially 12 years OLD!Which mean you're OLD!!Old!"Something like that xD Lolz... We were late so we just rushed to the club.

We saw jinn and deb walking to the bowling centre there.I guessed out Debs present just by touching it."A bag.Am i right?" and deb just said "How you know?" Obviously caused she gave me one last time and i know the feeling already.I couldnt guess jinns i was like shaking it but i still dont know what is it.The others came later.Everyone came =) I got like...9 presents there.wait,10.Yea.We just bowled with the bumper on the first game cause Ys was like "we never bowl before la!Its not like you know how anyway!Put the bumper" Lolz...fine.

The bumper round was boring.Nick is good in bowling and mak is lucky.Well,i call it luck xP Joy was pretty good too.The bumper round was won by Mak who had the most strikes.The others were a bit...weird.The bowling ball like moves so slow when deb,yu t'ng,helena and dee yon threw it.Kc's was the weirdest.It was like hitting the bumper as it moves forward xD Jinn and Ys were normal i guess.

We had a snack in the middle of the game.And did i mention helena was very negative?And Joy and Dee Yon are really happy go lucky?And Ching is also pretty negative?The snack was just a burger,some coleslaw and a lot of fries.Stupid burger so hard =.=" I think i ate to bites and like 2 coleslaws cause jinn didnt want his o.O

The 2nd game came soon but Joy stopped half-way cause she had to go to church...TT And i made the party at that time purposely forher to be able to join..At least the others were having fun except serene.She seemed emo.There were a lot of zeros cause they kept going in the longkang.All my scores were like 0/8,7/0 which means in every round i will drop the ball in the longkang.Its more fun without the bumper though =) Serene said she got bullied by Ys and Kc.Sounds like them...So what if they say her skills are bad for once or 2 times?Mine is worst.Ys goes like "Thung Xuan you suck","Loser","Stupid" etc. every day.I repeat,every day!!I dont even mind it anymore.Anyway he stopped cause i invited deb o.O

Nick was bowling like...a pro bowler.Mak still had a few strikes.We took turns using Joy's round.I took half of the round twice.Ys took the other half.Stupid guy call me to throw first then i hit 8 and it was a split xP After that he couldnt hit anything and it went into the longkang =3 I told him to go first~Lolz...Yu T'ng said that it was starting to get easier and Deb was really motivated.Helenas mood was better too =) Kc's bowling was still...weird but not all went into the longkang like i expected xD Jinn and Chings bowling was nearly the same i guess..The score too.Dee Yon's bowling is really stable and it kept going in a straight line ____ << Liddis x)Maybe because she was using the number 10/11 bowling ball which is considered heavy to us.I cant belive she can throw it with such a small size -.- Other than her i think i was the only girl using any number other than 6.I think Joy and serene didnt too.

We cut the cake later when the game was over.Everyone sung the happy birthday song.Bla bla...I hate that song.After they sung the english one jinn was like starting the chinese version.I stared at him and he shutted up.One time is good enough =.=" The cake was okay i guess.They kept forcing me to take the first piece when my familys tradision is that the birthday person gets the last piece cause we need to serve the others.Ys was like "You better take the first piece!(prepares to drop it on the floor)"How can i let him waste food that we made?=.="

We waited for a long time for the others to go home...Ys,Nick,Serene,Ching were following me back to my house.After everyone left,we suddenly saw Ys's mom at tropicana xD She said she went to my house but we werent back yet so she went to the club to pick ys up.Hes always so mean to his mom...Why does he want to go to my house anyway?Cause of serene?o.O Who cares?~4 of us went bak to my house later and we had dinner and nick was super irratating =.=" Did i mention nick and serene are a really sweet couple?Lolz...They were sitting on my new chair in my room snatching with ching x) They called me to play the violin so i did then nick went to laugh at me =.=" Very funny =.=" The violin is the most gentle and fragile and hardest to play hand instrument ya know.What does he expect?I just gave him a smile and holded mmy violin infront of him and said "I know my playing very bad la.You're the one who wanted me to play it.Anyway with you people staring at me,how should i be able to play?Huh?Nah,I let you try.If you can play a clear note like ching in your first try then i call you pro =) You break it then buy me another violin.Ohya,forgot to mention,before you play,i wanna tell you that it cost 1000 ringit.Got it?" =.=" Serves him right.He didnt even dare to play it.Hmph!I didnt know he was this irratating =.="

Fangirl-ing at 4:49:00 PM


Get your own Digital Clock

You'll know what you need to :)
I'm 13,♥ blue & anime
♥ My friends & ☆=)
Normal people are BORING☆
♥ My dreams that are simple

♥Blue
♥Random-ness
♥Graphics
♥Anime
♥Music
♥Peace when needed
♥Chatting
♥Japanese food
♥Cute stuff
♥Manga
≯Irritating stuff
≯People being stupid
≯All rice except Japanese
≯Idiots



Watching anime
Listening to music/singing
Going crazy
Graphic designing
Reading
Reading Manga
Ching_Yee Ching
Joy_Li Mei
Debbie_Jia Qi
Megan_Pei Xin
6k's blogg
6I Class Blog
Kei_Sze Zee
Kit Yi
Serene_See Ling
Coshyn
CSI(J)
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body> Version 0.6 // >> My soul is winter << //