Tx's Anime & Music Sensation
Photobucket
Leave a message for me~
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Ouran High School Host Club
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Hayate no Gotoku
Fruits Basket
Vampire Knight
Fullmetal Alchemist
Gakuen Alice
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Hayate no Gotoku
Vampire Knight
Bleach
Skip Beat
Star Star Star - SNSD
Sad Resolution - Davichi
Juliette - SHINee
Show!Show!Show! - SNSD
Love and War - Davichi
Oh! - SNSD
Love Forever - Davichi;Seeya;T-Ara
Edward~FMA
Hikaru;Kaoru;Honey-senpai~Ouran
Usui Takumi~Maid-sama!
Squall;Cloud;Zidane~Final Fantasy
Sora;Roxas~Kingdom Hearts
SNSD Songs (Korean Songs) <3 TaeYeon forever


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

You are listening to Tx's fav English Songs =)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tx's Fav Anime Songs/Themes =3 People who hate japanese songs/anime are advised to not click on the play button.Complains are taken very seriously.Auto play turned off for the sake of people who love to complain about people's tastes for songs =D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ausut 25th *-Another List-*

I originally made this for my desktop but i put it as my blogskin for a few days i think o.o" Anyway i dont have anymore banners to post cause i didnt make anything new xDD So for now i will be posting wallpapers cause i dont have the mood to make banners =D
[♣]School has been much more enjoyable during the holidays xDD
[♣] I brought my science books to school even though we were having a full day chinese
[♣] My bro gone nuts today by playing "Kissing You" by SNSD
[♣] I listened to that song for more than 50 times today i think and im going nuts @@
[♣] The song just kept repeating and repeating...well,when my bro was playing dota that is
[♣] Worst when every game ended =.=" He minimized his game and watched the MV...
[♣] School was pretty relaxing i guess xDD
[♣] I saw toshiro play football today.Everyone looked like they were having fun.Too bad our
class doesnt do stuff together =.="
[♣] I think i've never seen a group of girls and boys doing something together so happily before...
[♣] They sure do kick wildly though xDD One hit my head =X
[♣] Luckily they kick a paper ball or that would have hurt...Its fell on my head
[♣] Really wanted to ask that boy how he managed to kick backwards when he was aiming front...And it dropped exactly on my head =.="
[♣] Now i also know why most of the observers watch from the first floor and not at the spot they're playing
[♣] Another kid managed to kick the ball up to the 1st floor of B Block xDD
[♣] A kind girl passing by helped throw the ball down and they continued
[♣] I saw jinn today when i was watching them play football too xDD
[♣] Cant believe he expected me to have a gang like ching...
[♣] Anyway,i wonder if i looked bored to him cause he said "You seriously got nothing to do mer?"
[♣] I dont know...I think felt happy watching them play cause they were so cheerful
[♣] The ball came to my direction once and i tried to kick it and jinn thought i was playing =.="
[♣] Its called self defense...Anyway im not really that interested in football xDD Im more interested in seeing girls play football o.o xP
[♣] I guess that was what i was looking for the whole day xDD but more happened
[♣] I called Mak to try watching some Russel Peter clips today too =3
[♣] He watched the "Beat your kids" and he kidda kept saying "Somebody is gonna get a hurting real bad!!!I dont know who,but somebody"
[♣] Cosmotots was hillarious!! xDD A guy in my class is pretty cute too =3 xP
[♣] I rushed my reading homework at 6:30 today and managed to finish in like 10mins
[♣] I managed to pull the quiz off without a book as refrence xDD Cant believe it
[♣] I got 10 points out of the 40 questions that we had to snatch to answer xDD
[♣] Raeyna(duno how to spell xDD) got 11 points and got number1 so i got number2 in class Same goes for isaac
[♣] We were like shouting to answer cause the score was soooo close and i dont want people to look down on me cause im the youngest in that class~
[♣] The next quiz was some past tense thing like "Beaten",with the "en"
[♣] Stupid quiz need to see who raise their hand the fastest...make my hand pain like hell...
[♣] Anyway at the end i got number2 and isaac and raeyna got like...17pts or something and got num1
[♣] Cosmotots these few days are pretty enjoyable xDD
[♣] Wonder if they're gona have football again tomorow and its gona be the last day of holiday tuition xDD

Fangirl-ing at 10:01:00 PM


Get your own Digital Clock

You'll know what you need to :)
I'm 13,♥ blue & anime
♥ My friends & ☆=)
Normal people are BORING☆
♥ My dreams that are simple

♥Blue
♥Random-ness
♥Graphics
♥Anime
♥Music
♥Peace when needed
♥Chatting
♥Japanese food
♥Cute stuff
♥Manga
≯Irritating stuff
≯People being stupid
≯All rice except Japanese
≯Idiots



Watching anime
Listening to music/singing
Going crazy
Graphic designing
Reading
Reading Manga
Ching_Yee Ching
Joy_Li Mei
Debbie_Jia Qi
Megan_Pei Xin
6k's blogg
6I Class Blog
Kei_Sze Zee
Kit Yi
Serene_See Ling
Coshyn
CSI(J)
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body> Version 0.6 // >> My soul is winter << //