Tx's Anime & Music Sensation
Photobucket
Leave a message for me~
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Ouran High School Host Club
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Hayate no Gotoku
Fruits Basket
Vampire Knight
Fullmetal Alchemist
Gakuen Alice
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Hayate no Gotoku
Vampire Knight
Bleach
Skip Beat
Star Star Star - SNSD
Sad Resolution - Davichi
Juliette - SHINee
Show!Show!Show! - SNSD
Love and War - Davichi
Oh! - SNSD
Love Forever - Davichi;Seeya;T-Ara
Edward~FMA
Hikaru;Kaoru;Honey-senpai~Ouran
Usui Takumi~Maid-sama!
Squall;Cloud;Zidane~Final Fantasy
Sora;Roxas~Kingdom Hearts
SNSD Songs (Korean Songs) <3 TaeYeon forever


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

You are listening to Tx's fav English Songs =)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tx's Fav Anime Songs/Themes =3 People who hate japanese songs/anime are advised to not click on the play button.Complains are taken very seriously.Auto play turned off for the sake of people who love to complain about people's tastes for songs =D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Again after a long time xDD

Another of my proud creations~I really like this one =) But i think the mid pic is a bit weird...I like the transparent Kazune-kun at the back =) Anyway this is featuring Kazune Kujyou from Kamichama Karin.My latest creation~
Lots of things have been happening lately.After talking to him less,i think i feel more free,happy.I managed to find a lot of things that were hidden in my heart i guess.Maybe he is just making my life worst.Maybe the real him is really gone.I really dont know anymore... Our class sure has a lot of couples,thats for sure.I really wonder what happened to Serene and Nick...I dont want to ask her.She looks really sad whenever i try to talk about him...We shouldnt be thinking about romance so young anyway =) Debbie and Ys,huh?I dont think it will actually last long though but its not my problem anyway. Maple is back in my life.I didnt know how much i missed it =) Cut3IESlNDIT~I really like my in game name xDD Changed my hair with cash in maple.My dream hair!I finally got it!!!I really like caspia~Before changing my hair,i swore i wouldnt quit maple that easily this time xDD that seriously wasnt cheap ==...I made a new friend in maple.Someone i think i can actually trust more than some friends in class.Like debbie...Nez is really kind to me =) Also chings best maple friend and my maple senior xDD She gave me a pico-pico in maple~So grateful to her for helping me when im broke. progressing cause of the lack of teamwork.I know that a lot of people wont want to work with me or listen to my opinions so for once i will just sit back quietly and see how it falls.The boys There's a dance in school now.One word describes the progress -- TERRIBLE.The thing isntMJ is going great~Makes me have a feeling to go there even though im not a MJ fan...Cant Sze Zee and Megan think of better names for the dance?!I mean,even someone who doesnt really care style like me cant stand a dance with such a lousy name ==...Dont know what chair dance and hat dance...
because it was easy to dance,teamwork was obvious,it was fair that everyone had a chance to come to the front,it was totally unique,very cute and not costly and most of all,it IS GIRLS GENERATION~But no...they were too "Basically,i have some good ideas that i thought through a lot of times before telling them but like i guessed,they didnt even consider it ==...Who cares anyway?Girls Generation is probably too good for them to follow anyway~People like THAT will NEVER acknowledge the beauty of Tae Yeon's singing or the teamwork of SNSD.I chose the "kissing you" MVlanguage-ist"(like racist...) and wouldnt accept anything other than chinese...I didnt mean the song...It was just the MOVES!...
Well,currently i have some stuff concluded in my head.If serene is not dancing,neither am I.If i quit,Dee Yon wont dance.If Dee Yon quits,Helena stops.And the chain just does on...I will try my best to reason with teacher the 2nd time...hope its better THIS time ==...Since teacher mostly goes to the side deb goes...

Fangirl-ing at 10:58:00 PM


Get your own Digital Clock

You'll know what you need to :)
I'm 13,♥ blue & anime
♥ My friends & ☆=)
Normal people are BORING☆
♥ My dreams that are simple

♥Blue
♥Random-ness
♥Graphics
♥Anime
♥Music
♥Peace when needed
♥Chatting
♥Japanese food
♥Cute stuff
♥Manga
≯Irritating stuff
≯People being stupid
≯All rice except Japanese
≯Idiots



Watching anime
Listening to music/singing
Going crazy
Graphic designing
Reading
Reading Manga
Ching_Yee Ching
Joy_Li Mei
Debbie_Jia Qi
Megan_Pei Xin
6k's blogg
6I Class Blog
Kei_Sze Zee
Kit Yi
Serene_See Ling
Coshyn
CSI(J)
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body> Version 0.6 // >> My soul is winter << //