|
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Ouran High School Host Club Kaichou wa Maid-sama Hayate no Gotoku Fruits Basket Vampire Knight Fullmetal Alchemist Gakuen Alice Kaichou wa Maid-sama Hayate no Gotoku Vampire Knight Bleach Skip Beat Star Star Star - SNSD Sad Resolution - Davichi Juliette - SHINee Show!Show!Show! - SNSD Love and War - Davichi Oh! - SNSD Love Forever - Davichi;Seeya;T-Ara Edward~FMA Hikaru;Kaoru;Honey-senpai~Ouran Usui Takumi~Maid-sama! Squall;Cloud;Zidane~Final Fantasy Sora;Roxas~Kingdom Hearts |
Tuesday, October 6, 2009 Here is what i did when i didnt blog...
I watched Lord of the Rings again and it rox~Legolas is sooo cool <3 xDD I like the way he fights i guess...Frodo is kindda useless though... Played maple most of that time >< I think i leveled about 10 levels or so...but maple is starting to get boring again xP I should find some better tower defense games to play... Some of my time was used on SNSD i guess...watched a lot of videos on youtube.Found many nice songs lately too.Hmm...these few days are the english song days but i think i should list a few...Taylor Swift section~ Fearless White Horse You Belong With Me Forever and Always Fifteen Hey Stephen Breathe SNSD section~ Can You Hear Me(Taeyeon solo feat. Syohyuen) Kissing You Tears Into the New World Girls Generation Gee Genie (one more jessica and onew duet...forgottten the name ><) Made a few pictures with photoshop...nothing special.I made them cause i was kindda emo and i wanted to use art to forget about it xDD Im gonna upload all my work into my phone soon =) Feel like making a Shonen Omnyouji picture...I only made one banner for a imeem guild before >< Facebook...not really active on it now.Busy mapling and other stuff.Im gonna miss my restaurant city though xDD Even though there isnt a point playing cause soo many people are hacking...FFS started to get boring too so i think i will stop too... Fangirl-ing at 10:51:00 PM |
I'm 13,♥ blue & anime ♥ My friends & ☆=) Normal people are BORING☆ ♥ My dreams that are simple
♥Blue ♥Random-ness ♥Graphics ♥Anime ♥Music ♥Peace when needed ♥Chatting ♥Japanese food ♥Cute stuff ♥Manga ≯Irritating stuff ≯People being stupid ≯All rice except Japanese ≯Idiots Watching anime Listening to music/singing Going crazy Graphic designing Reading Reading Manga Ching_Yee Ching Joy_Li Mei Debbie_Jia Qi Megan_Pei Xin 6k's blogg 6I Class Blog Kei_Sze Zee Kit Yi Serene_See Ling Coshyn CSI(J) [Animepaper] [Hitsugaya.org] [Imeem] [Little chibi]
|