|
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Ouran High School Host Club Kaichou wa Maid-sama Hayate no Gotoku Fruits Basket Vampire Knight Fullmetal Alchemist Gakuen Alice Kaichou wa Maid-sama Hayate no Gotoku Vampire Knight Bleach Skip Beat Star Star Star - SNSD Sad Resolution - Davichi Juliette - SHINee Show!Show!Show! - SNSD Love and War - Davichi Oh! - SNSD Love Forever - Davichi;Seeya;T-Ara Edward~FMA Hikaru;Kaoru;Honey-senpai~Ouran Usui Takumi~Maid-sama! Squall;Cloud;Zidane~Final Fantasy Sora;Roxas~Kingdom Hearts |
Tuesday, November 10, 2009 12th November '09 *-Assignment Week-*
Assignment week sux...I think i screwed a few exams already...==.... I had Science and Health exams yesterday and i didnt know half the paper for Science and couldnt finish the Health paper.Science questions were so hard...How would i know how to drop and label and atom?And another question was saying "How to corners bend light?".I think there was another saying "What do you see when you "split" light.How does it happen?".If only Yuk Chai knew how to teach stuff like these than circuits or whatever...The exam even came out some question asking which colour has the longest line or something.Luckily my friends told me the answers before the exam....I stopped a long time at the Timetable part in the Health exam cause i didnt know what type of time table i should write...Ended up i didnt get to do 2 parts which had a total of 10 points... Today the Science results came out and it was MUCH better than i expected.I got 46/56 or something like that...cause i got 0 for drawing and labeling the atom and that was worth 6marks...but im still soo happy~!!Health was seriously screwed though cause i missed out that 10marks...its not an important subject so i dont really care. Today's exams are maths,english speech,science speech and BM.Maths was easier than i expected even though none of the pentagons i memorized came out...instead all the triangles came out ==...I spelled the equilateral triangle wrongly...and i wrote "right-sided triangle" and not "right-angled triangle"...==...sighhh...other than that it was easy i guess.Cause its the first time i studied for a maths paper... Anyway i just got my english results and its really bad...==...i got 28/40 for the written test and 14.5/20 for the speech.In total i got a B i think...or is it a C...hope its a B...Even my HSIE(the environment thing) was better...i got like...36/42.That's quite okay i guess.I hope i dont fail my Music cause i didnt study for it at all...and i totally suck in theory ><... Did i mention that the 2 BM papers are just easy?!=33 Cause...When the teacher was giving out the exam papers.He said "You may now take the dictinaries".So i just asked him "Huh?Oh...so we get to use dictionaries in the exam?".And he said "Yes,you may."I was like LOL...This is the first time i get to use a dictionary in an exam.The pemahaman paper was like at a std5/6 level but the penulisan paper was...well,it wasnt really penulisan.It was more like those rearrange the sentences and stuff so i think the level of it was std3 or less =) So basically that was the easier paper here.Or maybe the easiest was the chinese paper...The chinese here is like teaching what is "park" in chinese...So i usually sleep in chinese and malay classes xDD I wonder what's going on in maple...im now stuck in school in IRP class.I got nothing to do since im a new student so i can just do whatever i want.Sadly they banned facebook so the internet here cant allow me to use facebook...I think they banned a lot of chatting sites too but they didnt ban ebuddy.com xDD Lucky me~but its still too laggy to do anything much... I still cant find a spammer in maple for sn2...sobb...I think i should try again later.Maybe i'll call one of my bro's friends to sell spam to me o.O...Simon seems to be talking to me again after more than a week.I guess im a bit happy o.O...Hope he gets better soon from his accident >< Im not really sure what happened...but hope his condition is getting better by the second.Nez has been leveling quite fast too since i cant on every day...Im still going to chiong during weekends except for tomorrow cause i need to do to dee yon's house.Gud luck in leveling to all my friends in maple i guess xDD Im happy that jinn is playing bootes again too =) Yuk Chai should be having their class basketball competition now.I hope 6k wins xDD and of course 6I too cause 6k roxx and 6I is well...awesome xP I wanted to put the videos on youtube for the DDC but there seems to be some sort of error...sob...Im still watching it nearly every day to see the reasons why the class won in the DDC.If the above 2 classes lose in the basketball competition,i will definitely scold someone in the class =] Anyway im just soooo bored in this school.At least the exams are over.And the music room is just awesome.Im going to be skipping lunch later to stay in the music room =) They have really nice violins there =) I like a lot of new songs already but i dont think i remember all the song titles.Lately i've been into listening to Japanese songs again and im totally addicted to the Bleach and FMA themes.Are the songs i listen to fast?Cause Deb said so on her cbox with the fucking irritating person.Angeles or something.I wasnt even talking to him/her...==...Worst of all,why did she need to talk in malay? SNSD:Day by Day,Etude,Genie,Gee,Kissing You,Can You Hear Me,One Year Later,Girls Generation,Into The New World,Tears etc.etc. Taylor Swift:Our Song,Hey Stephen,Breathe,White Horse,Im Only Me When Im With You,I Heart ?,You Belong With Me,Tear Drops On My Guitar,Love Story,The Best Day etc.etc. Japanese:Bleach openings-Alones,asterisk,velonica,D technolife,rolling star Kingdom Hearts-Sanctuary,Roxas,Kairi (all kh songs) Shugo Chara-(all shugo chara opening themes) Hayate-Chasse,Hayate no Gotoku and all the themes cause they all rock Anyway my class is over so...BYE~ Fangirl-ing at 6:37:00 PM |
I'm 13,♥ blue & anime ♥ My friends & ☆=) Normal people are BORING☆ ♥ My dreams that are simple
♥Blue ♥Random-ness ♥Graphics ♥Anime ♥Music ♥Peace when needed ♥Chatting ♥Japanese food ♥Cute stuff ♥Manga ≯Irritating stuff ≯People being stupid ≯All rice except Japanese ≯Idiots Watching anime Listening to music/singing Going crazy Graphic designing Reading Reading Manga Ching_Yee Ching Joy_Li Mei Debbie_Jia Qi Megan_Pei Xin 6k's blogg 6I Class Blog Kei_Sze Zee Kit Yi Serene_See Ling Coshyn CSI(J) [Animepaper] [Hitsugaya.org] [Imeem] [Little chibi]
|