|
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Ouran High School Host Club Kaichou wa Maid-sama Hayate no Gotoku Fruits Basket Vampire Knight Fullmetal Alchemist Gakuen Alice Kaichou wa Maid-sama Hayate no Gotoku Vampire Knight Bleach Skip Beat Star Star Star - SNSD Sad Resolution - Davichi Juliette - SHINee Show!Show!Show! - SNSD Love and War - Davichi Oh! - SNSD Love Forever - Davichi;Seeya;T-Ara Edward~FMA Hikaru;Kaoru;Honey-senpai~Ouran Usui Takumi~Maid-sama! Squall;Cloud;Zidane~Final Fantasy Sora;Roxas~Kingdom Hearts |
Tuesday, November 3, 2009 3rd November '09 *-Sienzz-*
My maple life has gone really bad...Simon kor is still ignoring me...(simon is my maple kor and also my maple senior's bf)Its already 3 days...wtf did i do?He wouldnt even tell me what is making him so mad...sighh...I tried saying sorry but he seems to hate me more ==...Opposite effect.Anyway now i kindda given up and is waiting till he feels better.Sometimes his gf(Nez aka my maple senior)sometimes isnt fair...always supporting either ching or simon.I cant take it anymore!Im just some fella she doesnt even care about when i treat her as my best maple friend. Yesterday i somehow found another maple kor cause of ching...she just randomly told him that i wanted to be his mei and he said okay so i guess there wasnt any reason for me to say no since hes friendly.The weird thing is that he is named Bryan Chin and ching's real life bro name is also Bryan Chin...I tried saying "eh bryan,u lvl wad adi?" then both of them answered.It was soo funny xDD but usually i call ching's bro bc or chin.Ching and I are supposed to call bryan kor Chio Bu but since its easier to call him "kor" so i just stopped =X I wonder why nez is so angry at me...I just said something i didnt mean cause i was soo fustrated about simon not forgiving me.So what?Dont have to be so sensitive...maybe i should find some other friends since nez is ignoring me...Simon kor,why are u so angry at?!Sobz... I went bowling ECA today and i got a strike and a spare right after that.I think those 2 kindda stressed my arm cause i started playing really badly but it was better at the ending part again.I met a girl in year 5 at the bowling ECA and she was reading Pita Ten~The most shocking thing is that i've never seen a manga other than naruto in ENGLISH before~!!And she said she took it from the library~Never seen a library with manga before xDD Im waiting for the Japan Public Manga Library to be finished then i will go on my trip to Japan.That is if i learned some japanese ><... Gahh...we still have BM in this school.We had some small test to prepare for next weeks assssment week.The paper was like std5 pemahaman.The format and everything was the same.Looks like i wont be missing that xDD but then the chinese is just easy peasy.The exam was like some...writing words out of pin yin...it was just easy. Some sarsi smelling liquid thing was in my locker.God knows where it came from but it dirtied my books ==...Thinking about lockers...i left my locker key at home yesterday but luckily the day didnt need much books since i had my science homework book with me and the whole day was Visual Arts,DAT(design and technology)and music.Didnt need any books for those~ Im totally looking forward for tomorrows board games ECA~but then i wont like the PE for sure ==...This stupid PE with stupid tennis raquets is making me hate tennis a lot...just last PE some tennis ball came flying at me and hit me...made my mouth bleed so it felt a bit cram ==...I wonder how tomorrow's ECA will be like...but today's is just soo tiring...im going to sleep soon... HOPE I WONT GET HIT BY A TENNIS BALL AGAIN TOMORROW~!!! and WISH NEZ AND SIMON WONT BE MAD AT ME ANYMORE...>< Fangirl-ing at 6:24:00 PM |
I'm 13,♥ blue & anime ♥ My friends & ☆=) Normal people are BORING☆ ♥ My dreams that are simple
♥Blue ♥Random-ness ♥Graphics ♥Anime ♥Music ♥Peace when needed ♥Chatting ♥Japanese food ♥Cute stuff ♥Manga ≯Irritating stuff ≯People being stupid ≯All rice except Japanese ≯Idiots Watching anime Listening to music/singing Going crazy Graphic designing Reading Reading Manga Ching_Yee Ching Joy_Li Mei Debbie_Jia Qi Megan_Pei Xin 6k's blogg 6I Class Blog Kei_Sze Zee Kit Yi Serene_See Ling Coshyn CSI(J) [Animepaper] [Hitsugaya.org] [Imeem] [Little chibi]
|