|
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Ouran High School Host Club Kaichou wa Maid-sama Hayate no Gotoku Fruits Basket Vampire Knight Fullmetal Alchemist Gakuen Alice Kaichou wa Maid-sama Hayate no Gotoku Vampire Knight Bleach Skip Beat Star Star Star - SNSD Sad Resolution - Davichi Juliette - SHINee Show!Show!Show! - SNSD Love and War - Davichi Oh! - SNSD Love Forever - Davichi;Seeya;T-Ara Edward~FMA Hikaru;Kaoru;Honey-senpai~Ouran Usui Takumi~Maid-sama! Squall;Cloud;Zidane~Final Fantasy Sora;Roxas~Kingdom Hearts |
Monday, November 2, 2009 Into The New World
New school,new life,new friends,new syllables,new class,new country,new slang,new uniform etc. Life has been quite hard to fit in lately...but one thing is for sure.I dont miss yuk chai's toilets~The people in my school are really friendly.Maybe a bit too friendly...Kindda weird to be in a class with a few people younger than me cause they start year1 at 6...but we dont really care about the age.I made a few friends already like Dong Uen,Frangi,Mickyla,Elsa,Ilya etc. Not used to riding a bus though...and long school hours.More like long hours on the bus...Its like a 1 hour drive to school on bus excluding the car ride to the bus stop...My school starts at 9am but i leave home at 7.25am...nearly like going to yuk chai but school ends at 3.30pm.It ends at 4.330pm to me though since i have ECA every day except for friday.Another 1 hour drive home so i reach home about 6pm or so and will be dead tired... The school studies are quiet hard too...A lot of assignments,few homework.I hate assignments...they sux...Got a speech in 2 weeks and not prepared at all...Not sure how i ended up choosing the topic "desserts" with the reason "how eating desserts is good for help".I was kindda lost...If i didnt choose that i think i would have ended up with "Why mickey mouse is the best character"...cause one girl in my class is talking about Spongebob and the other is talking about Patrick...At least manga payed off again since im getting all my points from Kitchen Princess.Luckily that manga is logical...My new motto is also a topic sentence "You'll smile whenever you eat and taste something delicious"~ This school is kindda small i guess...big school with everything you need but very few students.1 std has 50-60people at the maximum...which is in 2 classes (W or G).Im in 6W now with like...24 students or so i think.The boys love Yugi Oh too...I cant believe i actually found girls who play card games like Yugi Oh and Pokemon.I guess im happy that i fit in =) ECA is sometimes fun and sometimes hell out boring.I used to go for video game design but i nearly went nuts after 1 day staring at a computer tutorial...I changed it to engineering which is like yuk chai's robotics.First class today and i think its quite fun.Wanted to go for textile and sewing for tuesday but there wasnt any space and i ended up in bowling.Only 2 girls there...sob...Its so embarassing to bowl so badly infront of people ><...at least people dont actually look xDD...Wednesday i have board games.Really love that ECA.Last week i played with Mickyla and a new boy in year 5 which is also the younger brother of someone in 6G the game of life.It was really funny.Didnt expect that boy was in year5...he's so...short.I thought he was in year 4 or something cause he was like 1 head or more shorter than me...Thursday is the most suckish ECA EVER...All malaysians are forced to join this shit ECA called "Malaysian Studies" and all we do is like projects about malaysia...waste my time sia... The places i luv most in the school are all the visual arts,design and technology and music rooms xDD They have like everything you need!It ROX~!!!They even have a cooking room to learn the cooking ECA which i was supposed to join if there wasnt that shit Malaysian Studies ==...The visual arts and design and technology rooms have all the stuff you need from oil pastals,oil paint,pelaka,cardboard,blades,glue gun etc.The music room is just...terrific~!!!Name the instrument and they have it xDD It might not be in good condition but still better than nothing.There is a perfectly fine upright piano there with a keyboard.Also a storage for instruments but i dont think there are any blow instruments.I mean who would want to use a public blow instrument?Thats disgusting!There are a few violins and violas.A double bass and cello,a few guitars and electronic guitars.A drum set,triangles and other basic instruments and a gong. We can access to the internet too for studying usage.There are like 2 computer labs with working computers and everybody has their own user and folder.They have laptops in the library and more in the teachers office which we can only use when the teachers bring it to class.Sometimes when we dont have anything to do we can also use the internet for other stuff after work.They banned facebook though...but i still can use eBuddy to go and msn sometimes. The toilets have freaking strong security.They kindda cut the phone lines in there so sometimes we cant do anything in the toilets ==...Especially one at the other side of the school beside the sick bay.Totally cant do anything there. Everybody in school is really fired up about halloween before that and they went trick-or-treating.I think they had a sleep over too.I dont celebrate halloween so i dont really mind.Rather stay at home and train my maple.Leveled up 3 times that day.Maple sure is getting hard to level... Anyway we have some graduation dinner thing soon and i dont wanna wear formal clothes...they keep talking about how their dress is going to be like and they're gonna do their hair ==...wtf...I'll just take it like a normal dinner cause the teacher said a long skirt is fine.Then they have a sunway lagoon trip to celebrate the graduation.Its only for year6 though so my class is going with 6G.Dong Uen and Mickyla were like presuring me to be their partnet on the trip...sob...at the end im going with Mickyla cause she is going with Ilya.Phew~ Went to yuk chai the other day to see the dance.I think the boys dance gotten a bit bad on stage...Nick's moonwalk had a bit of problems i guess...didnt look smooth enough.The girls still havent improve much but still better than i expected.I still thing the dance me and serene made is still better.They just havent seen the lollipops~I didnt want to add the lollipop into their lousy dance cause it would be a disgrace to SNSD and Taeyeon so...yea.I still think Solomon was good.The boys were quite good i guess.I still support the 6Ians though.I like their song =) Too bad the video got corrupted...and Ys looked weird in the dance~Cant blame him since he lacked practice.He started late cause he kept saying that he wouldnt be a back-up dancer or something.He still followed quite well i guess =) I watched the video a few times and i just realized he was a bit fast in some parts.Mak looked a bit weird too from Guo Han teacher's point of videoing.Quinn looked scary up close...the way she smiled it was like she was haunting you or something.Her smile isnt natural...Didnt want to give these comments to Teacher Hor when she asked me cause i know she will think im insulting the class again.6I has the best cooperation in my point of view =) Current fav song from SNSD: Day by Day Current fav songs from Taylor Swift:I'm only me when i'm with you,Our Song,White Horse,Hey Stephen and I heat ? Fangirl-ing at 9:47:00 PM |
I'm 13,♥ blue & anime ♥ My friends & ☆=) Normal people are BORING☆ ♥ My dreams that are simple
♥Blue ♥Random-ness ♥Graphics ♥Anime ♥Music ♥Peace when needed ♥Chatting ♥Japanese food ♥Cute stuff ♥Manga ≯Irritating stuff ≯People being stupid ≯All rice except Japanese ≯Idiots Watching anime Listening to music/singing Going crazy Graphic designing Reading Reading Manga Ching_Yee Ching Joy_Li Mei Debbie_Jia Qi Megan_Pei Xin 6k's blogg 6I Class Blog Kei_Sze Zee Kit Yi Serene_See Ling Coshyn CSI(J) [Animepaper] [Hitsugaya.org] [Imeem] [Little chibi]
|